“Best batagor!”

Batagor Kingsley
Ranked #68 of 1,765 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Indonesian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Traditional Indonesian food from Bandung.
Bandung, Indonesia
“Best batagor!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Ok, i can say the price is too expensive only for a piece of batagor, but the batagor is so tasty, the peanut sauce has always been my favourite. I'm okay to pay that amount of money for this thing. Hard-recommended!!

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A Place to Try the Bandung Authentic "Batagor"”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My friends brought me to this quite small "eating" place that claimed as best batagor in town (Bandung). I also tried their famous desserts as well. They also sell "oleh-oleh". This place always crowded with people and you need to wait/smart to find table. It was good experience to try out the local authentic food. But, the overall ambiance was not so attractive/amazing... narrow, not so hygiene, and don't expect a good service.

Surabaya, Indonesia
“Go ahead if you want to try”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My friend brought me to this famous Batagor place in Bandung. Some says to not expect so much.

I ordered one portion of mixed Batagor (consists of tofu, fried batagor, and I forgot the last one).

One portion cost me 30thousands IDR. For a famous local cuisine, it's okay. For the taste, I don't think so.

Moreover, the place was so narrow and you have to tag your table before anyone else sit on it. The boss lady wasn't really nice as well.

If you want to give it a try then go ahead. It's still a nice Batagor after all.

1 Thank Ivana S
“best batagor in town!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I always had batagor kingsley everytime I went to Bandung. Its batagor is the best in town. my favorite is fried batagor. unfortunately, they still renovate the former place, so they move the place near the old one. but this temporary place is a little bit small so it's not enjoyable if you come in a large group.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

They open quite early, when we went there around 08.30am. Good taste eventhough a little bit expensive for Batagor. They also sell other menu such as noodle, snack (chips and nut) and Durian Ice Cream.

1 Thank ssijuve