“A good place to relax”

The Valley Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 317 Bandung B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I was on a family vacation. I think my overall stay here is quite nice, but overpriced.

The Valley is famous for its beautiful view of the restaurant, and is one of the most crowded restaurant in Bandung. The Valley Resort Hotel is located just below the restaurant. There is an elevator to the lobby, but my room is quite far from the lobby, so I had to take 2 elevators to get to my room. The room is okay, and it is clean. But, the room's design is average. The atmosphere of the room is very good, but I think the room is overpriced. There is a balcony, and the view is nice. It's a relaxing place to stay. The room service is quite good, but it took a long time to deliver the foods to my room. The first breakfast is not very good, because there are only few guests at the hotel, the breakfast was not buffet. So, the varieties of breakfast is limited, as I must follow their breakfast menu. But, the second breakfast was a buffet breakfast. The are more varieties of food, but not very much. When I stayed at the hotel, I got coupons for driving range and park, so I think that is one of the hotel's advantage. The other advantage is the location of the hotel. There are many restaurants near the hotel, so it is not hard to find foods. Its is also not so hard to find the hotel too.

So, I found that this hotel is very good, but overpriced for me. I would recommend this hotel to people who wants to have a relaxing stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for The Valley Resort Hotel

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

It was we just only coming for family dinner at the valley restaurant if we come to Bandung. We love to visit the Valley because Great location with the hills view. 2 weeks ago We get really good deal with booking via Agoda. So surprised when the room with a nice Balcony with beautiful view. They have a also so many kids facility. My kids have a really good experience in adventure park dan kids play ground with Fresh air.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very recommended for people who wants to relax and enjoy the hotel. Has a great view at day and night, has many facilitues that you can enjoy. Start from swimming pool, game center, restaurant, children playground, adventure park, and also golf driving range. The place is very huge.
During our stay, we walk down to the driving range (the resort in uphill) using stairs. Actually they have elevator to the facilitie but not worked during our stay. The hotel also has animals in tha cage which is very cute (turkey, chickens, birds, rabbits).
When I checked in, the hotel give complimentary of free 100 balls for golf driving range, and voucher 50000 to be used in adventure park.
And the breakfast is awesome. So many variation from local to international. And the taste is delicious.
What is not comfortable only the bathroom. Just like an old bathroom.
But definitely we will stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed here three times over the years and my most recent visit surprised me - they develop at the foot hill an area dedicated for group and family activities. They have flying fox, air guns, ATV, mountain biking, driving range, 5 holes golf course, human gyro, bird parks, camping ground, hostels, etc. It's really good for group travel to build in training and fun for companies.

We had great fun with the air guns hooting range. Dinner was superb with one of the best lamb chops we ever had. The calf ribs was excellent too. To top it all we dine at open air candle lit restaurant overlooking the brightly lit night scene of Bandung. Surprise of all surprise, the pool bar is opened 24 hours to cater for any hour craving for that beer or stout.

Truly a gat place to be. We had a room with a balcony with a great view of the greeneries below us and the city. Such peaceful, serene and beautiful place. We decided we would stay two nights to enjoy the many activities here. Fresh air, adequate gym and nice pool. A great place to unwind and settle with a good read and thinking and planning if you may.

Room Tip: Ask for room with Balcony
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Wow is the best prices on the hotel's clean and comfortable .
The only way to get the best way to get the most important things to do with the same time. High quality, and the Price of the King customers.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed at the Valley end of July 2013 and the receptionist quite friendly to us. They give us nice room with nice view.
The breakfast was superb with various food and cake. My children really enjoy their breakfast.
And most of all the adventure we enjoy best on the Golf range with free 100 balls for us, horse riding (not very satisfying due the place is limited), and the games for children.
1 thing the lift to the restaurant although clean but smell something. Kind of annoying us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights, and it was absolutely amazing and wonderful stay.
Hotel was well managed. Friendly and helpful staffs. Room was large, beautiful, really clean and has beautiful view of Bandung, especially at night.
They have complete facilities, such as warmed swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Also big fitness room with glass wall surround it, so you can exercise while enjoying Bandung view from above.
Another plus points is they provides various activities for children and adult from driving range,bird park, game station, horse riding, outbond and adventure park, such as flying fox, high rope, wall climbing, atv, etc My son abolutely loved it.
If you stay there, dinner at Bistro Cafe is also a must. You will have romantic dinner under lights and amazing Bandung view at night. The food was delicious and the price is very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013