“An under rated hotel”

Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio
Ranked #27 of 232 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

If i must say this hotel in being 3 star is under rated. Why? The service here is excellent. I got free car wash (only pay tips) at the basement parking. The concierge made sure that everything was doing well in the room before leaving ( AC, TV, Telephone, Refrigerator) Ask if i wanted anything else and if the room was suitable to for me. Room service was fast. Even though it the hotel was full. The breakfast is worth more than you pay. Delicious. Highly recommended budget hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Patrick S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear Mr / Mrs Normanngjkt,

Warmest Greetings From Ibis Bandung Trans Studio,

Thank you very much for your nice review. It provide us your feedback on your last stay with us. We are pleased to read your comment..

At Ibis bandung Trans Studio, we do our best to provide a superior service experience for each customer. That’s why your feedback is so important to us.

Feel free to contact me directly for your next stay in Bandung.

Sincerely Yours,
Patrick / GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I came with My spouse and Her Family, we book 2 Room, the first impression when we came is we are felt expected even we are coming on busy day (we came on weekend), we got the room we expected.
The hotel are adjoining with Trans Studio and Trans Mall, so its just like one stop entertaintment for us
One of the highlight is they have what they call 15 minutes guaranteed service (if I'm not wrong) and they are meet all what they promised us
Some sugestion maybe about pool, it will be nice if Ibis Trans Have the own pool for the guest, but overall they do what we call Service Excellence
Highly Recommended

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eedazbgt
Patrick S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you very much for providing us with your positive feedback. We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful and very accommodating.

We had shared your comments to our staff and on behalf of our staff we would like to thank you for the recognition as well as the compliments given to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at ibis bandung trans studio.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We spend one night at this hotel. The staff allow me for checking in earlier, because we were carrying a baby. What a kindly staff and professional. The room is quite large, comfortable. This hotel is near to Supermarket (Trans Studio Mall) so everything is very easy to get, especially foods. And its near to Trans Studio Bandung, but nothing special in this place (not worthed for your money). Finally, this hotel is fit for business traveler and just want to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sir, Madam,

I sincerely would like to thank you for taking the time to address your concerns, as it will always help us improving the quality of service.

Your comments have been carefully taken into consideration and reported to our operational department as well as our Management Team.

At Ibis Bandung Trans Studio, we do our best to provide a superior service experience for each customer.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2013

i was trying to book the hotel via mobile phone and it was a little bit difficult but we managed to book 2 rooms (1035 & 1034). when i walked into the lobby, i wasnt impressed the way i thought i would but the staffs were very polite and professional. the rooms are good but the bathrooms were somehow too small and floody when you started showering. the bed was amazing and there were enough space to move around. the breakfast was hectic but they nailed to keep the food quality up eventho in my case the staffs were a lil bit late to replace the drinks.

the location is great and it was nice to spend some times there to eat and shops, also to play in Trans Studio or even watch movies. overall it was a good hotel but dont expect something extravagant out of it .

Room Tip: a room that is on the 5th to 12th floors since the elevators were a little bit slow and small
Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the ibis bandung trans studio. It is always a pleasure to receive a feedback.

At ibis we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back at ibis Bandung Trans Studio in the near future.

I am sorry but you are right, no extravagant......but ibis hotel is an economic hotel brand no surprise. we always show our best on service fro three star. Accor, we have so many brands from Budget to luxury, ibis is part of the economic brand

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I stayed at Ibis Bandung for a 4 days-3 nights to attend a convention event. I could not say much about Ibis since it is a standardised hotel, meaning that the quality of this accor hotel-chain is the same worldwide. If you compare Ibis hotel with other 3-4 star hotel in Indonesia, I would say that Ibis is the trusted brand. If I travel to a strange place where I could not be sure for safety and security of the hotel, then I will easily choose Ibis or other hotel in their accor group.
The room was limited but I expected that considering the economic price that they provided to me, the bathroom was also ok, AC was also working well and other facilities in the room were also relatively fine with me. The hotel staff were also nice and helpful, the breakfast is also well-served with a nice taste.
The low point that I had during my stay was only the ineffective check-in process which made the queue sometimes long. However, I could understand that since when I did the check in, there were buses of guests arrived at the same time.
I would recomend this hotel for business trips but for family I thought that the room was rather limited although it is very near with Trans Studio. For family, I would recomend to order connecting room (will cost you more), but please don't ask for extra bed. It's just too small.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

I have noted your comments and sincerely would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. I hope that you enjoyed your stay after all.

it is true that during weekend, especially friday afternoons and saturday afternoon, you may wait a bit to get your room as we have an average of 500 rooms to be sold. But when I check on the CCTV I ditn see any guest waiting for than 5mn at arrival, so i think it is ok. If your booking is done by Internet, the check in time is muich faster as most of the documents are already registred.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The service and the assistant they give us was excellence. But due to our arrival as early as 1100hrs we have yet to wait for the room to be ready by 1400hrs. No calls were made to inform us the room was ready at about 1330hrs. Need to improve on that and overall its a nice hotel to stay in. Easy access to Trans Studio Theme park and Mall. No swimming pool to swim.. :(

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Usually check in time is 2pm and check out time is 12noon. Sometime we may provide rooms earlier if available but during weekends, we are unable to provide any key before 2pm. Sorry for that.
Our hotel is always full on Saturday due to weekends.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Smart hotel with great location, near of the bigest indor team park and mall complex. With great service, very welcoming, helpfully, and simple hotel. The value of the room was great. This is the best hotel for holiday and businesses. The Planet 21 is the great program for saving our planet. We will came back for next holiday.

Room Tip: The 21 number of room was great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Patrick S, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs Nuy,

Many thanks for your nice comments on trip Advisor.

We appreciate your comments and YES our focus on Planet 21 is not only a wording promotion, this is an action who include saving energy, giving better planet to our kids and provide food with proper controls and hygienne.

Hope you will come back very soon to ibis bandung and again enjoy your next stay.

Very best regards,