“Little bit disappointed. But the hotel was nice ”

Verona Palace Hotel
Ranked #98 of 232 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I came to bandung to celebrate my son birthday. I book for 3 room for me and my big fam. The room was clean and nice if u got a corner room you will have lil big room with sofa. I order 1 room with a queen size but what I got was 2 single bed pull in together. I was lil bit disappointed. Breakfast was so so.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Baroq F, Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greeting from Verona Palace Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to write review during your stay with us.

We are delighted to know that you liked our hotel feature especially spacious room's which big enough for your family, clean and neat.

However your comment about breakfast and bed is really become our concern, this matter had been raised to department concern. Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Verona Palace will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.

On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Warmest Regards,
Management Verona Palace Hotel, Bandung

Reviewed 8 December 2013

For a several times, I coming back to stay in Verona Palace Hotel again. Staying for 2nights in Room #117 on 6-8 December 2013. I get the best offer direct booking through their website and again.. I always get the good service, delicious breakfast, excellent room and all is great during my stay there. The staff are helpful and always smile, thank you for the great Security team for help me for the stuff and luggage also with the car parking arrangement :) definitely I will be back again to stay in Verona Palace Hotel.

Room Tip: Room #117 twin room but they can set up as a double. Really quiet room :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for always choosing Verona Palace Hotel as a place to stay during your visit in Bandung. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very happy that you had pleasant staying experience with us. Thank you for your comment about our clean and comfortable room also with helpful and friendly staff. There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our breakfast, facilities and services so that Verona Palace will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Verona Palace Hotel Bandung

Reviewed 1 December 2013

i stayed here for 1 night and it was a great experience. even thou i was asked for a smoking room but the staffs said that they don't have'em so I have to go to their cafe downstairs every time I want to smoke. the bathroom is so unique! it's inspire me to have one of those kind of bathroom one day, but mine will be bigger with a bath tub :p
the location is nearby many kind of food stall (with a very cheap price), mall, and other entertain place to hang out at day or night.
the breakfast is OK.
but overall, it was a nice place to stay. i would like to stay here again next time :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Raja Kamar

Verona Palace Hotel Bandung

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Management have to pay more attention and teach staff about HOSPITALITY and URGENCY! Food was bad and service was really really slow. We booked 4 rooms and they gave 2 rooms after waiting for 1 hr and the other 2 rooms 2hrs respectively for waiting. Staff was not polite but room was ok. But they need to check as the bulbs was not working and room service doesnt make any sense.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days. The staffs are helpful and always smiles (a big plus). Room was great. Safe box is easy to use (only required credit card/ debit card to use). At the back of the hotel there is a Petrol Station and CIMB Niaga atm which is very good for travelers to withdraw money.

However it takes a long time for me to get towels for my room. I requested during the day, but got it during night. As for the shower, need to be improved. Increase the speed of water flow.

Another good thing was my friend accidentally left his ring in the room and only realized it later at the airport. The staff managed to keep it and passed the thing back to him.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review during your stay with us

However your comment about take time for send towel to the room,is really become our concern, this matter had been raised to all department concerned especially HK Dept.. Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services in Verona Palace Hotel. On behalf of management, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Warmest Regards,
Verona Palace Hotel

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed at the Verona Palace Hotel at least once a month between August 2012 & May 2013. It's clean and comfortable and the rooms are a good size & are quite well appointed. The staff were always helpful and friendly. The location suited my needs but its not all that conveniently located and the access to the hotel is difficult as mentioned by other reviewers. Breakfast was disappointing but dinner was OK, albeit the choice on the a la carte menu was quite limited. I often got a good price for the hotel and was satisfied overall. I have stayed at some other hotels in the area and the Verona Palace Hotel was far better than others.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Firman A, Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Firman Anugrah

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Room size about 24 m, clean, well design, but unfortunately, we don't find the flexible shower in the shower area, thus it is a bit difficult for ladies especially who doesn't want the hair to be wet. Also rubbish bin which we need in the bathroom is not there, so we have to use the one in the bedroom.
Breakfast is so so; but staff is giving good service.
Recommended for business traveler who do business around Pasteur area.
TV with only 23 channel does not give enough range to select the program.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

I am very happy that you had pleasant staying experience with us. Thank you for your comment about our Shower or bathroom however it is a postive comment for make it we more growing. There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel.

Rest assured that we will be continuously our facilities and services so that Verona Palace will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.