Prama Grand Preanger
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsamelia earharthistorical areaswimming poolalun alunthe bell boybraga streetnice hotelasia afrikasuite roomspecial thanksbandung citythe hotel staffgreat hospitalityfirst impressionvisiting bandungwalking distancelocal food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a good stay in this Hotel, which. I thought was quite beautiful. the management and staff couldn't be more helpful, I thought there was some old style grandeur to this Hotel. The breakfast was beautiful and plentiful, the bar was understaffed when we overwhelmed it but they soon obtained more staff. Only comment I have about this Hotel is just be careful of the footpaths in the outside vicinity of the Hotel, but this comment has nothing to the do with the Hotel. Would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Mr.nerney 1961

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience through TripAdvisor.

I'm delighted to know that in overall you had enjoyed your experiences at our Hotel, which I look forward to share it to other team members who had make your stay more memorable.

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , excellent break fast and Good restaurant , our bar, and hotel vicinity

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is beautiful old Hotel in Bandung and located in historical area in Bandung. We used to stay many times, my last stay in here was about in year 1999 with my parents.
I can't forget the perfect hospitality from this hotel to repeaters guest like us, when they always said welcome home to us when we arrived.

The best point for this hotel is
-Excellent breakfast
-Good restaurant especially for dinner

The great hospitality of the hotel making me working at hospitality industry right now.
I'm really looking forward to come back again at some moment.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Arindra
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Mr.Arindra

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

I'm delighted to know that in overall you had enjoyed your experiences at our Hotel, yes you right you are is our repeater, which I look forward to share it to other team members who had make your stay more memorable.

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , excellent break fast and Good restaurant especially for dinner.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was my second stay at the hotel. Happy with their services and facilities. Tried the spa this time, and highly recommend it. Best part of staying here is probably the staff--very warm, helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heleny106

Dear Mrs.Heleny106

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , and our services especially the staff--very warm, helpful, and friendly.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

It;s a good place to stay in the middle of Bandung City cause near Asia Africa Street & Building. And also can make the family happy cause the facilities of this hotel so comfort with good food and especially the swimming pool for adult and kids.

Room Tip: choose the executive room, the room is big
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sofyanjakarta
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Mr.sofyanjakarta

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , comfort with good food and especially the swimming pool for adult and kids.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed for 1 night at 29 March 2014, it was my first stay at Grand Hotel Preanger and i really impressed for the hospitality service, breakfast, its totally awesome. Thanks to Ibu Rina Parlina to help the reservation.

Room Tip: Stay at Naripan Wings
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Siti M
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Mrs.Siti M

Warm greeting from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment for our staff especially Mrs.Rina Parlina with the excellent service,
and Breakfast with great variety