“A pleasant stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Prama Grand Preanger
Ranked #27 of 225 Hotels in Bandung
“A pleasant stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed here over two nights.

I arrived early for my check in and expected to have to wait for my room to be available. However, I was greeted by pleasant staff as well as assistance to fasten the process of my check in and was able to check in so I was comfortable. Both Mr Sugeng and Mr Eddy was quite helpful in this respect; especially as I was travelling with my grandfather who needed to rest.

The hotel staff was great; quite helpful and very inviting - giving a sense of comfort.

The breakfast was also great and was changed the next day, which was a surprise but was good since it enabled different foods to be tried.

Overall, my stay here was really pleasant. I had expected borderline service as well as borderline cleanliness due to the comments had seen. In actual fact, the hotel was quite beyond expectations; both from staff to the building maintenance itself.

The only downside I found was that the fitness centre was small, run down and too packed with the general public doing fitness classes; I think that this needs to be improved.

I highly enjoyed my stay here, definitely recommend it for anyone having a family or simply travelling alone and will definitely be staying here when I am next in Bandung.

Natra

Room Tip: Ask for the room overlooking the pool - the view is wonderful.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Mr. Natra I

Warm greetings from Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience through TripAdvisor.

I'm delighted to know that in overall you had enjoyed your experiences at our Hotel, which I look forward to share it to other team members who had make your stay more memorable.

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , the breakfast is great, our cleanliness, thanks also for your compliment to Mr.Sugeng and Mr,Eddy as our staff who has serve you.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Erik Tumbelaka

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bandung, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

In that comfort place... i can relax.. even when i get trouble.. the hotel's staff always give their best smile... that's great...
You can not move from your breakfast table... because the menu will make you addict and wanna try every part of what they have cooked.

(^-^),,,,

Room Tip: I ever stay at 6th and 9th floor... it is nice...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Mr.peha_aph

Warm greeting from Prama Grand Preanger

Thanks also for your comment regarding our staff and breakfast facility .

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Prama Grand Preanger Bandung.

Port Macquarie, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We had a good stay in this Hotel, which. I thought was quite beautiful. the management and staff couldn't be more helpful, I thought there was some old style grandeur to this Hotel. The breakfast was beautiful and plentiful, the bar was understaffed when we overwhelmed it but they soon obtained more staff. Only comment I have about this Hotel is just be careful of the footpaths in the outside vicinity of the Hotel, but this comment has nothing to the do with the Hotel. Would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Mr.nerney 1961

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , excellent break fast and Good restaurant , our bar, and hotel vicinity

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Mataram, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is beautiful old Hotel in Bandung and located in historical area in Bandung. We used to stay many times, my last stay in here was about in year 1999 with my parents.
I can't forget the perfect hospitality from this hotel to repeaters guest like us, when they always said welcome home to us when we arrived.

The best point for this hotel is
-Excellent breakfast
-Good restaurant especially for dinner

The great hospitality of the hotel making me working at hospitality industry right now.
I'm really looking forward to come back again at some moment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Arindra
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Mr.Arindra

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

I'm delighted to know that in overall you had enjoyed your experiences at our Hotel, yes you right you are is our repeater, which I look forward to share it to other team members who had make your stay more memorable.

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , excellent break fast and Good restaurant especially for dinner.

Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was my second stay at the hotel. Happy with their services and facilities. Tried the spa this time, and highly recommend it. Best part of staying here is probably the staff--very warm, helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank heleny106
Dear Mrs.Heleny106

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , and our services especially the staff--very warm, helpful, and friendly.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

It;s a good place to stay in the middle of Bandung City cause near Asia Africa Street & Building. And also can make the family happy cause the facilities of this hotel so comfort with good food and especially the swimming pool for adult and kids.

Room Tip: choose the executive room, the room is big
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sofyanjakarta
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Mr.sofyanjakarta

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , comfort with good food and especially the swimming pool for adult and kids.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stayed for 1 night at 29 March 2014, it was my first stay at Grand Hotel Preanger and i really impressed for the hospitality service, breakfast, its totally awesome. Thanks to Ibu Rina Parlina to help the reservation.

Room Tip: Stay at Naripan Wings
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Siti M
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Mrs.Siti M

Warm greeting from Aerowisata Grand Hotel Preanger

Thanks also for good comment for our staff especially Mrs.Rina Parlina with the excellent service,
and Breakfast with great variety