Prama Grand Preanger
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsamelia earharthistorical areaswimming poolalun alunthe bell boybraga streetnice hotelasia afrikasuite roomspecial thanksbandung citythe hotel staffgreat hospitalityfirst impressionvisiting bandungwalking distancelocal food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Well, in this past Easter, i had trouble to find one good Hotel that had a big room and comfortable for my family. My friend told me to try to catch line up with Mr. Gerhard who work for that hotel for making me reservation.
The first impression when i luxurious, and good location. All the staff is friendly, the food is excellent and absolutely i feel comfortable with the room...

I will come for my next visit...

• Stayed: April 2014
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest value,

Warm greetings from Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience through TripAdvisor.

I'm delighted to know that in overall you had enjoyed your experiences at our Hotel, which I look forward to share it to other team members who had make your stay more memorable.

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , good Hotel that had a big room and comfortable, luxurious, and good location. All the staff is friendly, the food is excellent and absolutely feel comfortable with the room...

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

First impression once arrived is the grandeur of the historic building of the hotel and the surrounding area which dated back 1920's during the Dutch era in Bandung. The smiley staffs are very friendly welcoming the guests in the lobby door. The bell captain Sugeng and his crews are helpful to buy me some things outside. Almost all the staffs are very friendly & informative. Have to admit some of the faces are dominantly seniors but perhaps this makes the quality of service. The rooms are huge about 4x9m fits for a family. The bed has a pair of "guling" a hugging pillow. This "guling" (goo link) is very common in Indonesian household usually kids love it. One thing is the towels need to be renewed. The breakfast area is in the second floor with swimming pool & gym view outside.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Kusno-Sugeng

Warm greetings from Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , grandeur of the historic building of the hotel and the surrounding area which dated back 1920's, The smiley staffs are very friendly welcoming the guests in the lobby door, The rooms are huge about 4x9m fits for a family. The bed has a pair of "guling" a hugging pillow. Especially thanks for your compliment to mr sugeng as our staff at the bell man .

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I n my family are the member of this hotel since we were young,never been better even the service or the breakfast.very recommended hotel for everyone who love to stay at the centre of West Java,thank you from us for being take care n always be nice when we stayed there.have a blessed day

Room Tip: Make a reservation before
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Erik T, Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Mr. Franklin P

Warm greetings from Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , the breakfast.very recommended hotel for everyone who love to stay at the centre of West Java,thank you

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed here over two nights.

I arrived early for my check in and expected to have to wait for my room to be available. However, I was greeted by pleasant staff as well as assistance to fasten the process of my check in and was able to check in so I was comfortable. Both Mr Sugeng and Mr Eddy was quite helpful in this respect; especially as I was travelling with my grandfather who needed to rest.

The hotel staff was great; quite helpful and very inviting - giving a sense of comfort.

The breakfast was also great and was changed the next day, which was a surprise but was good since it enabled different foods to be tried.

Overall, my stay here was really pleasant. I had expected borderline service as well as borderline cleanliness due to the comments had seen. In actual fact, the hotel was quite beyond expectations; both from staff to the building maintenance itself.

The only downside I found was that the fitness centre was small, run down and too packed with the general public doing fitness classes; I think that this needs to be improved.

I highly enjoyed my stay here, definitely recommend it for anyone having a family or simply travelling alone and will definitely be staying here when I am next in Bandung.

Natra

Room Tip: Ask for the room overlooking the pool - the view is wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Natra I

Warm greetings from Prama Grand Preanger Bandung,

Thanks also for good comment regarding our hotel facilities , the breakfast is great, our cleanliness, thanks also for your compliment to Mr.Sugeng and Mr,Eddy as our staff who has serve you.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

In that comfort place... i can relax.. even when i get trouble.. the hotel's staff always give their best smile... that's great...
You can not move from your breakfast table... because the menu will make you addict and wanna try every part of what they have cooked.

(^-^),,,,

Room Tip: I ever stay at 6th and 9th floor... it is nice...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Erik T, General Manager at Prama Grand Preanger, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Mr.peha_aph

Warm greeting from Prama Grand Preanger

Thanks also for your comment regarding our staff and breakfast facility .

Once again, thank you very much for sharing with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back Home here at The Prama Grand Preanger Bandung.