“quite hotel with beautiful concept”
Review of Stevie G Hotel

Stevie G Hotel
Ranked #93 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
jakarta
“quite hotel with beautiful concept”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

first impression of this hotel : comfortable with lembang view and fresh air. the hotel is very simple and has different concept / theme every room. i choose room no. 202 ( ballon d'or ), this room is big and can keep for 4-5 people.
but there is slightly in bed, it has squeal and make noisy when my son awake. please fix it.
but generally if you want to stay with quite things and cozy place, this hotel and maj house will be nice to try.

Room Tip: ballon d'or sangat luas tapi gak ada balkon. space po has connceting door. amost room has back...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stayed here my my bestfriend before New Year's Eve, first time I laid my eyes on the building it's like love at first sight. Unfortunately we can't choose our own room and we got 'Alice is Lost', which is not bad and actually it's very cute with an owl painting on the wall. The room is really clean and have a nice view of Kampung Gajah theme park, and we can see the sunset up the hill. We also can breath the fresh air from the balcony :)

Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I'm defo gonna comeback, hopefully I'll get a different room next time!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2013

i stayed one nite with my wife and two child, the hotel is next to kampung gajah theme park. stevie G hotel rebuild in 2011 with unique concept and decoration for each room. must try dinner at maja house restaurant at hotel area because the view it's really beautifull at night.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank fendi r
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

I've been drooling over this new unique hotel named Stevie G. As i planned to spend the weekend in Bandung with my friends, why not gave Stevie G a try. The location is far uphill from the city center but thats what makes it tranquil. You get to feel the breezy mountain weather even in the afternoon. The hotel exterior is simple but pretty. The receptionist offered me 2 available rooms to choose from. She recommended me to choose Transylvania room downstairs to avoid blaring live music from maja house. It was a great spacious room with a very comfy king sized bed, also a balcony overlooking kampung gajah. I love the combination colors of purple and black. The hands design on the bed and the black tile bathroom was a bit scary at first but turned to be elegant overtime. The dinner and breakfast in maja house beside the hotel was epic, try the chocolate melt dessert! I had it twice during my overnight stay. You can order food at maja to your room too. Overall, I had a pleasant stay at Stevie G. Would love to come again and try another room!

• Stayed July 2012
langkawi
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Its really beautiful hotel! Its sooo tranquil..the air up there is sooo fresh..and its actually on up d hill.. But no need to worry..its nt very far from town..u can arrange cab with reception n its only gna cost u around 5$ .we arrived at night..pick up by shuttle...after we check in..we had dinner at its restaurant...awesome service n food!! With the city view of bandung...u might gna need somethng to warm u while u at restaurnt if u wana sit outside...plus while we having dinner there comes 3 ladies looking sooo cute ..asking us wether me n my friend wants a cigars..but they dress like santa rina! Pretty!hehehe...behind our room...there a water theme park...taman gajah if nt mistaken..but its still under renovation..but tht contsruction doesnt bother us at all coz we out all day for shopping! Even at night..no sound of construction..up early morning ..d morning air made u wanna cuddle more on bed...we had breakfast also with nice view n the food is lovely...the arts deco in d restaurant itself also beautiful..than after that we heard a group of woman having aerobics down near the entrance of the hotel...its fun to watch them doing exercise while waiting for our cab..the staff are very friendly...everyone being very helpful to us...u wont regretif u stay there..even its a lil bit far from town but no need to worry..its damn worth it!plus its near to volcano place and kampung daun place which the famous place for food and u can also pick strawberries at farm and theres people selling fresh flowers n plants all the way to the hotel...try it! Its worth it!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Despite the slightly cheesy name Stevie G's hotel is comfortable, clean, modern and undeniably unique. Greeted at reception by a small herd of art deco sheep, the general feel of this place is fun and inquisitive. Located half way up a hill, the air is fresh, the temperature mild and the views pleasant. A few steps away from the hotel is a contemporary restaurant where you can sip at beers sprawled out on comfy cushioned plateaus overlooking Bandung city.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Labelled as boutique hotel you will find rooms with different thematic (check the room photos). Other than thematic room do not expect more (as I was).

The location is next to Kampung Gajah. Staying at Stevie G could be a good appetizer before visiting Kampung Gajah. My balcony room view directly give Kampung Gajah swimming pool view.

It will take about 15 minutes by car from the main road to Lembang to go to the hotel location. The advantage you will have a nice clean atmosphere.

The restaurant seem unique. It has big reclining seat which you can enjoy your food on it (which is not my style).

Overall unique but do not expect value for money here with regular rates.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Yadi W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandung
Puteri Gunung Hotel
#48 of 230 in Bandung
Grand Hotel Lembang
Grand Hotel Lembang
#149 of 230 in Bandung

Been to Stevie G Hotel? Share your experiences!