“Clean, big parking lot, boutique room, near water park”
Review of Stevie G Hotel

Stevie G Hotel
Ranked #94 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I like to stay at this hotel. It is a boutique hotel so every room has its own interior design and the theme is so various. We take a peep in every room and promise to ourselves that we will book the same hotel only with different room number so we can have different kind of ambiance.

We chose "This is Anfield" room. It is dedicated for the fans of Liverpool. It has a wallpaper which contains every single player of Liverpool and their history track in that football team.

The place is adjacent to "Kampung Gajah" (Elephant Village) waterpark so that is really suitable if you plan to visit this waterpark with your family during the day.

The hotel is situated in quite a remote area in Lembang even though it is in front of the main street of Lembang. So, if you want to have lunch or dinner outside, of course you have to drive a car for a while to get to the nearest restaurant.

Breakfast is served at Maja restaurant, which share the same owner with the hotel. This restaurant is quite famous for Bandung residents as this restaurant has a good view over Bandung city. I can hear they have live music at night though the sound is not going through our door so it is not disturbing our night at all.

Talking about sound, it is Kampung Gajah which we can hear the music coming from it. The music is quite clear and loud during the daylight. Since it plays only pop and love songs from western music, which we are familiar with, I find it as not a problem to us. Just like hearing Ipod with no earphone.

Price is cheap and it always has a promotional rate in cooperation with a bank etc. I spent USD 56.97 (all included) via Agoda. Worth to try.

Room Tip: Choose "This is Anfield" room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank awe2011

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

When the first time we saw hotel website, we were very excited. Each room photography is really good. But, we shocked when we arrived. The room still unique however they need to maintain it more. The wall painting was bad, the sheet also not clean enough, and one of the lamp already broke. So my suggestion do not believe on their photo.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Axel W
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Every room has it own designs and themes. I got the very popular room that usually use to take a pre-wedding photo. The atmosfer such as we sleep in the forrest. Near Kampung Gajah and breath taking view places at Lembang. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank santicahya
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is one of my favourite design hotel in Bandung. It's located at hill top, green and nice view of Bandung from the hill. The interior is really nice and personalise with thematic design. I was stay at "The Admiral" room, however you can choose another room such as Alice in the Lost with Alice in the wonderland decoration. It's really quite here, comfortable bed, clean and affordable price. I would highly recommend for everyone who want to have their luxury time at Bandung to stay at Stevie G. Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel provides different themes in each room. This time we got "The Author" room.
I might say the room still got a lot of improvement, not that I have all knowledge about interior design, but the room feels to plain, Maybe with some more pictures, paints, etc might make the room "alive".
The musty smell in the bedding makes the score slumped.

The only thing that makes me soothes is the view and the clean air. None that you can have in my hometown, Jakarta.

Room Tip: You may take a look of the room first before checking-in. Pick the room with view NOT FACING TO Kamp...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UpeJakarta
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Found out about this hotel from a relative. But when I reached Bandung (at night), I had to wait for one hour to be picked up by hotel. A day before my arrival, I have arranged for hotel pick up and car rental for next day. So dissapointed that I have to wait for an hour for the pick up. The Hotel reasoned that the driver is not available. Then what's the point of arranging a day before? They don't seem to take notice anyway!!!! Appreciated that they tried to find someone to pick me up after my complain.

On my arrival at the hotel, I reminded the receptionist of the car rental-which I requested a day before arrival-to be ready in the next morning. The person said, they will call in the morning. In the morning I asked for the car rental to pick me up at 11. And the receptionist gave me heart attack for saying that there are no car available because it's weekend and I should request a day before. Helllooooo?????

Much to my dissapointment, they finally found a car rental with higher price. And guess what??? I have to wait for more than an hour for the car to reach the hotel.

I understand that Bandung's traffic could be a headache during weekend. This is one of the reason why I have arranged the whole thing before my arrival.

The rooms and cafe are fine. They look good and very well cleaned. Great locationut the service sucks!

I might think 100000000 times of staying here again. Let me know if you have new staff with proper attitude and awareness on what customer's have requested.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Tiffin S
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Good rooms, with funny names, but too far away from the city life.

If you do not have private transport you will be trapped there, as taxis are a bit difficult to organize, but reception staff will do their best (it worked fine for me).

A nearby warung, just before reaching Indomaret, offers super cheap ayam sate and nasi goreng.

As for breakfast, it was a la carte, as not enough guests were around to keep the buffet open.

All in all... excellent place, but poor location if you do not have your own car. But easy access to Lembang, that is for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandung
Moscato Hotel & Cafe
Cinnamon Hotel Boutique Syariah
Puteri Gunung Hotel
Puteri Gunung Hotel
#99 of 231 in Bandung

Been to Stevie G Hotel? Share your experiences!