Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Kedaton Hotel(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsjalan bragasky loungebraga city walknight lifebirthday cakethe hotel staffstrategic locationtraditional foodparking areahotel locatedbreakfast buffetwifi connectionfirst impressionfront officenice viewgroofficer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed here for 1 night.
The room was quite comfortable, no noise from outside
The food was great, I gain more weight when I come home :)
The staffs are helpfull, couldn't remember all their names, but one
Miss Anggie, the guest relation officer
She helped me lot to plan my next trip for the next day
Thank you for that, promise to stay here again if you guys keep up the good work

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sianipar13
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Mr. Sianipar

Glad to know that your enjoying your stay with us , with our services, Quality of food and outstanding service staff Ibu Anggie Our Guest Relation Officer.

In KAGUM Hotels little thing means a lot we concern of our guest needed, once again thank you for your share experience in TripAdvisor and looking forward to welcome you again in the next future

Best Regard
Krisna Permana

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was really glad to stay in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, it's clean, comfortable, excellent food and service with personal contact, which make me feel home.

The stuff are so helping and friendly and I don't remember all the names but specially the public relation lady; Miss Angi (she is amazing) also the others like Dyan and all the girls & guys there.. The managers are excellent, very friendly and helpful.

The hotel is very well situated and easy access to all, with big assistance of the hotel stuff for guiding and reservation. Their restaurant with quality food and the 17th floor cafe restaurant with amazing view and relaxing place indeed.

I advice all my friends and people not to miss this hotel while staying in Bandung.
With my best regards to all my friends in the hotel, hope to see you all again soon.
Ekhlas Tawfik

Room Tip: All the rooms are fine !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kind M
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Mr. Kind

Thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Braga Bandung as your accommodation during your stay in Bandung and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your kind appreciation to us.
It has been a great pleasure for us to be at your service during your stay with us.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again during your next visit to Bandung

Regards

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I stay here for 3nights,,it's adorable bed.. Very comfortable to sleep..
The breakfast was excellent.. I love the traditional beverage called jamu from Indonesia it was very unique..i just found at Gino Feruci..
The staffs very helpful and full of smile..
Nice and gorgeous..
Another special thing is the rooftop name sublime skylounge.. Nice city view from city centre..
Thanks Gino Feruci,,thanks staffs..
Sure i'll be back :))

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank keane_gerrard27
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Mr Keane Gerrard

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Personally i would like to thank you for your time to review us and Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

in Gino feruci Braga little thing means a lot, we always glad to assist your druing stay with us , looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is my first time in Bandung and I love the hotel! Traveled with my husband and family.

Small room? Mehh.. Doesn't matter..

Room was clean and . Great shower.

Perfect location, in Jalan Braga. I can walk along Jalan Braga at night since there's so much things to do in around of hotel.

Breakfast was excellent!

Highly recommended hotel for couples and family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Zaty A

Dear Zaty A

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

Once again thank you very much for your valuable compliment to us

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a very affordable price @ IDR 300.000
The room was okay and had a funny smell. The bathroom was gross and mouldy..
Was only allowed 1 keycard :(
Location was great, breakast was poor selection
Overall if I get an incredibly low rate, I might stay here again..

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank siZk

Dear Sir

Thank you for your valuable comment in TripAdvisor

Really appreciated regarding some comment for the key and variety of breakfast
the comment issue has been forward to department concerned to be taken following up seriously as a hotel standard and procedure

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comment

Kind Regards