“clean, staffs are warm and friendly and room service is excelent”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #54 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“clean, staffs are warm and friendly and room service is excelent”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

location is convenient , you can save time for shopping because near from pasar baru and factory outlet , jalan Braga is a street fulled of history. I stayed at Gino Feruci Hotel which is right in the middle of the road. I get the impression when i first came to the hotel. All staff welcomed my arrival. Hotel building so simple and modern that so clearly visible. When I entered the room, there is no wifi. They only have cable.ets

Room Tip: tip top.... i love gino feruci
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear jacksparrow6195

Thanks for sharing with us your experience of stay in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung. We are glad to hear that you have a pleasant with us.

Clean, Comfortable and warm service are our motto for all customer

We still progressing to installed WIFI connection to all room
We are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Reviewed 10 December 2013

WE stayed in the hotel from the 28th November till 2nd December 2013. We arrived at the hotel about 4.00pm on the 28th and we were warmly received by the hotel staff. Check in was quickly done and we were ushered to our rooms in no time.
The hotel rooms are clean and comfortable.
The Hotel served good breakfast buffet but i cannot comment on their lunch or dinner menu as most of the time we had food outside after our golf games.
The only setback i had at the hotel was the Spa, as it is located at the back and it doesnt look like worth going there.
I would personnaly like to convey my thanks to the the fantastic staff of Gino Feruci Hotel especially to Dea whom I think was excellent in her work and not forgetting to Mr.Eka and Suci.
I would definitely stay in Gino Feruci the next I go to Bandung.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hello Sheinshah

Thanks for sharing your experience of stay in Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

The cleanliness ,Feel comfortable, and Best Service are always our motto and definitely will keep it always.

Looking forward to welcoming you again here in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Best Regards
Medan, Indonesia
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, I really enjoyed staying at this hotel, the staffs are totally friendly, the room is lovely ( I love the concept). When I checked in, I got a letter from the general manager himself saying welcome, for me as a customer, I really feel special. The foods taste very good. The location of the hotel is very strategic, it's at one of the bandung's landmark, Braga street. there are a mall near the hotel, lots of restaurants, bar, etc. but there is one thing lacked from this hotel which id the wifi connection at the room, I can't connect to any wifi in the room. And you should go to Sublime Sky Lounge (17th floor), the ambiance is totally good!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Pak Anggara

Warms Greeting from Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

I am happy to hear that you are enjoy your stay with us and your require meet your expectation
point of WIFI being our concern and now progressing to installed all room and coverage all hotel area
Hopefully on your next visit WIFI has been installed in all rooms

Once again Pak Anggara Thank you very much for your review and valuable feedback
looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Jalan Braga is a street fulled of history. I stayed at Gino Feruci Hotel which is right in the middle of the road. I get the impression when i first came to the hotel. All staff welcomed my arrival. Hotel building so simple and modern that so clearly visible. When I entered the room, there is no wifi. They only have cable internet. And it is not a problem for me. Further to breakfast: variety of food and the quality is good and memorable. I am happy with the color purple. There are many colors that adorn purple. Staff named Nadya approached me. A little chat with her when i breakfast. I feel so special during the stay. Thank you Gino Feruci Braga. 2 thumbs up...

Room Tip: Executive Room have a good view...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Patricia

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor, please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay with our Hotel. Thank you for your comment about our attentive staff and a good management practices employed.

Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, We looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation or contact me directly to our Cell Phone
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Clean and comfortable hotel who has very strategic location at central of bandung city. The best choice for meeting with my client in Bandung lovely city. Special thanks for Mr. Reska Dwiputra to helping me, that my meeting can be happened and succeed.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Pak Reza

Warms Greeting from Gino Feruci Braga Bandung

Thank you fr your time to review us in TripAdvisor
Glad To know that you are enjoy your stay and has a success meeting with us , your satisfaction and success meeting is our commitment to give the best, and your compliment to one of our staff is being complete.

Pak Reza once again thank you very much and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Niigata, Japan
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I booked a room before arriving at Bangung and payment by credit card had been completely finished. I already payed all the money for the room in advance, but at checkin counter I was asked to show my credit card FOR ONLY VEIFY. Yes, it was OK.
When checked out, a clerk told me to show credit card again. I felt a bit strangeness, but I thought it was one of verify proceders.

BUT BUT BUT!! IT WAS WRONG! IT WAS DUPLICATE BILLING!!

After coming back to my home I found on the credit card record that room charge was billed twice and the money for each duplicate billing was already withdrawn. I asked to pay back money to a clerk by e-mail, then she accepted my request and sent money via Western Union. But because information of my name was incorrect, I cannot receive money so far. Further, the amount she sent was only about a half of total room charge. Of course I sent another e-mail to correct these strangeness and she replyed it will take about three months because of the company's matter.

Now three months have passed.
No response to my repeated e-mails have been sent back.
Pay back my money! At least IDR2,750,000!!

Itaru from Japan

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank urazoh
Dear Mr Itaru

Warms Greeting from Gino Feruci Braga

Thank you for your time to review us , and thank you for your valuable comment and your cooperation during our e mail correspondence.

Glad to know that everything is clear now since there is an miss communication between you and one of our staff, and happy also to hear that your are respected to our fast follow up an all can be solved in one day.

Once again thank you for your review us and inform us also your cooperative e mail correspondence regarding this matter

Do apologize for any miscommunication looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is my first stay at Gino Feruci hotel which is located at legendary of Braga street. Hotel is situated near in heritage building area.

The superior room we had was quite small but room very clean and has nice decoration. The condition of the room was similar with the photos posted by the hotel management. For the facilities this hotel has nice outdoor swimming pool and great Sub.Lime sky lounge for hangout to spend your time with nice city view of Bandung.

Overall, for the price that we paid is worth it. For sure I will come back to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank putri y
Ibu Putri

Warns Greeting From Bandung

Thank you for your time to review us through TripAdvisor

Glad to know that you are enjoy your stay with us and happy with our service
Bu putri, once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Regards