“Staff very friendly”

Ranked #54 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Staff very friendly”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good Service and nice environment.... near to Pasar Baru and Bandung airport.

Breakfast needs to be improve. Foods tends to be cold and there's no staff attending to live stations. Not much selection on the in room dining. it will be good if there room which can accommodate one family especially family with children.

Housekeeping staff has to be trained more on English as I asked for a mug, but they came with a bowl and a plate.... hahahahaha......

The GRO, or I prefer calling PRO, Ms Yanti J, is very good. Young and well loved by my daughter. Sweet and always smiling. She makes sure that she attends to all the guests during breakfast.

Room Tip: If you dont mind small bathrooms, then go for it....
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Mr. RafidahSham,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for Choosing Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as a place to stay during your holiday in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor.

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectation. Your review of comment relating breakfast needs to be improve, no attending staff in live stations and housekeeping staff need to be trained to speak English are really become our concerned. We have share and discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that this will be better in the future.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Firman A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Medina, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was stay in gino feruci braga,the Hotel is good location and excellent service.Bravo Gino feruci to be more success..i like so much saturday BBQ Night at front of hotel.for kichen staff you are so care to us ..especialy chef sugeng.budi.mrs yanti GRO.mr hendra,kuat

Dear Reviewer,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your overall kind review in Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with our excellent service, our location, our food specially Saturday BBQ and also you like our hospitality of friendliness helpful staff. Which I look forward to share it to all of our team members.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Firman A
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We didn't had a good first impression. Unlike other hotels, we weren't greeted at the door and there was no bellboy to help us with our luggage. We thought maybe they're busy with other guests but since we checked-in quite late (4-5pm), the hotel seems pretty empty. Upon checked-in, there was no indication that payment will only be made upon check-out. Even so, there was no credit card verification. For safety purposes, I think credit card verification should be made upon check-in.

However, we were in awed when we went to our room. It was nicely set up since we informed them that we're on our 'Honeymoon'. Despite the room being small, it's cozy and comfortable enough. We actually had a view of the sunset! Definitely amazing! Only downfall, there was no fridge.

Housekeeping was exceptionally slow. Requested for my clothes to be pressed (since they don't provide iron-board to rooms) and was told that it'll only take 15mins. But after 1hour 15mins and 5 calls later, I finally received my clothes with no apology. The least they could do is actually call to inform they'll be late. I had to actually reschedule my plans which is a total inconvenience.

Breakfast was ok. A variety of choice but taste wise, is nothing too amazing. On our 2nd day of breakfast, we were accompanied by GRO Ms Yanti who was kind enough to chat with us and recommend to us the few attractions that is a must to visit. Though I recommend that she should actually keep the chat a brief one.

Overall I'll rate this hotel 'Very Good' for their cleanliness, comfort and strategic location, but their service needs an improvement. I'll rate the room itself 'Excellent' :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were stay here 6th June - 8th June 2014. The hotel is rating as 4 star and definitely it's true. I love the comfortable room and bed. The location of the hotel also good. With just a few steps to a mall (connected to fave hotel) and a lot of restaurant around. Guess what, they have a very good guest relation officer name Yanti. We were having chit chat each morning with her and not forget the 'Jamu' that she made for us. That is one of the best effort from hotel to get to know the feedback from guest. Overall, we love the hotel and definitely will stay here when we have Bandung trip next time.
It's a suggestion to include a mini fridge in the room since there is a space for the fridge prepared.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room is a tad small but it's just nice and comfortable enough for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids age 2 and 4 yrs old). I would like to compliment the hotel staffs for an efficient service. The GRO, Ms Yanty is very friendly and approachable. Apart from that, they took the effort to surprise me with a birthday cake and song. We did not make any prior arrangement for this. Thumps up for the effort! There is free wifi in the room and at the lobby which is of course a plus point. The only thing lacking is that there is no fridge in the room. I understand that Gino Feruci is working on it. Location wise, is not too bad. about 20 mins drive to trans studio. 20 mins walk to pasar baru. I would give 7.5/10 for cleanliness. Overall, it was pleasurable stay and I do not mind returning.

Kepala Batas, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

last year i stay at gino feruci kebon jati, this year i try at gino feruci braga... 4 day 3 night...good location and best service. i will suggest this hotel for my friends. my family are happy stay at this hotel, all staff are friendly. Thank a lot to ms yanti (gro) for a warm greeting & friendly, nice to meet you. thank a lot again for all of staff gino feruci braga.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

To all my friends and family members in their future holidays.. excellent services and surroundings.. especially with our 2 active grandkids age 7 (g) and 6 (b) .. with us... my wife n me having a great time... bravo to all your staffs...

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends