“best hotel”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #54 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 20 June 2014

i chose this hotel as someone recommend me.When i first check in hotel,the staff greeted me with a big smile.It is important for staff to smile when the guest check in and i was happy with the staff.I took a deluxe room.The room were nice and tidy.The toilet clean.The tv flat screen as normal but there were many channel.I never get bored as got local channel,HBO,starsport,cartoon network,got japan channel,got korean channel.it was good!The bad point was no fridge.For breakfast buffet i will say Ok.Overrall i will say that this hotel was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Arin85,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review on Tripadvisor during your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with all the facilities and the services that we are provided for our guest during your stay in our hotel.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I planned for my wife's birthday in Bandung, and chose Gino Feruci Braga as our hotel. While I was a little skeptical reading positive reviews here, I had no regrets whatsoever!

The hotel is conveniently located on Braga Street, which is very near Braga Citywalk, the mall and the train station. There are lotsa food in the mall and around the area, so looking for food was a breeze. There is Starbucks beside the hotel, where we chilled, had our coffee and watched people go by at night. There are also a couple of pubs around this area. Speaking of which, there is also a nice little disco on the 17th floor, which I believe is the top of the building. We ended our nights here before we headed to our room to sleep.
There is a little swimming pool too, but more for the kids.

The room was nicely decorated and very clean. Ours was on the 10th floor so we had a pleasant view. For quieter rooms, I would recommend rooms on the 7th – 11th floor as this would be the mid floors. The roads can get noisy from the honking of cars and bikes. The disco gets quite loud at night, so mid floors are best. Unfortunately, there was no fridge, but since we didn’t need one, it wasn’t a problem.

More importantly, the hotel staff were ALL friendly and helpful. Bandung people are generally nice, warm and friendly, but the staff here were exceptional! From the time we stepped into the lobby right up to the time we left, we were treated like VIP. The hotel receptionists were very friendly, and chatted a lot with us like we were friends.

Here’s the fun part. During breakfast, representatives from each department came to surprise my wife with a birthday cake specially baked for her by Executive chef Wawan. They came in to the restaurant, led by Yanti, singing a birthday song, with kitchen utensils as musical instruments! Haha! We chatted for a bit before they dispersed. By the way, breakfast was above average. There was American breakfast, Indonesian, lotsa cakes and sushi too!

The following day, during breakfast, another 2 guys (Rizki & Sugeng) came over to our table and apologised for not being able to attend yesterday's surprise! (What?!?! How sweet!) And they presented my wife with another traditional cake!

Yanti (PR/GRO) was just exceptional! She planned and organized the surprises. She was so friendly we had a 1 hour chit chat session with her over breakfast. She was also accommodating and always checked if everything was alright. To keep things short, she made us feel so comfortable and well taken care of.

Special mention to: Yanti (PR), Wawan (Exec. Chef), Sugeng (Chef), Hendra (Captain), Yan (Housekeeping), Rizki (F&B Manager), Rindi (F&B), Endang

In one sentence, I would describe Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as:
A medium-sized boutique hotel with amazing staff who will make your trip a positively memorable one! (We miss them already!)

If we visit Bandung again, we will definitely return to Gino Feruci Braga! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Choose mid floor (8-10). Closer to the ground, you can hear honking from vehicles. Closer to the top...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Rico-Akisan, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with location of our hotel, you also like of our room with nice decoration, you love with our all hospitality of friendliness helpful staff. I will forward this good review to share it to all of our team members.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Its a nice environment...near to resto n nightlife. Food for b'fast is good n staff at resto very friendly especially for ms. Yanti GRO & chef Wawan, they gave a surprise b'day cake for my boy. But, our suggestion to put a refrigerator to every room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Mr. Ricky J,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your overall kind review in Tripadvisor.

I am very glad to hear that you had enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your comment about foods on breakfast and friendliness helpful staff, which I look forward to share it to all of our team members and relating suggestion to put a refrigerator in every room is become our concerned.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good Service and nice environment.... near to Pasar Baru and Bandung airport.

Breakfast needs to be improve. Foods tends to be cold and there's no staff attending to live stations. Not much selection on the in room dining. it will be good if there room which can accommodate one family especially family with children.

Housekeeping staff has to be trained more on English as I asked for a mug, but they came with a bowl and a plate.... hahahahaha......

The GRO, or I prefer calling PRO, Ms Yanti J, is very good. Young and well loved by my daughter. Sweet and always smiling. She makes sure that she attends to all the guests during breakfast.

Room Tip: If you dont mind small bathrooms, then go for it....

Dear Mr. RafidahSham,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for Choosing Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as a place to stay during your holiday in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor.

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectation. Your review of comment relating breakfast needs to be improve, no attending staff in live stations and housekeeping staff need to be trained to speak English are really become our concerned. We have share and discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that this will be better in the future.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was stay in gino feruci braga,the Hotel is good location and excellent service.Bravo Gino feruci to be more success..i like so much saturday BBQ Night at front of hotel.for kichen staff you are so care to us ..especialy chef sugeng.budi.mrs yanti GRO.mr hendra,kuat

Dear Reviewer,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with our excellent service, our location, our food specially Saturday BBQ and also you like our hospitality of friendliness helpful staff. Which I look forward to share it to all of our team members.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We didn't had a good first impression. Unlike other hotels, we weren't greeted at the door and there was no bellboy to help us with our luggage. We thought maybe they're busy with other guests but since we checked-in quite late (4-5pm), the hotel seems pretty empty. Upon checked-in, there was no indication that payment will only be made upon check-out. Even so, there was no credit card verification. For safety purposes, I think credit card verification should be made upon check-in.

However, we were in awed when we went to our room. It was nicely set up since we informed them that we're on our 'Honeymoon'. Despite the room being small, it's cozy and comfortable enough. We actually had a view of the sunset! Definitely amazing! Only downfall, there was no fridge.

Housekeeping was exceptionally slow. Requested for my clothes to be pressed (since they don't provide iron-board to rooms) and was told that it'll only take 15mins. But after 1hour 15mins and 5 calls later, I finally received my clothes with no apology. The least they could do is actually call to inform they'll be late. I had to actually reschedule my plans which is a total inconvenience.

Breakfast was ok. A variety of choice but taste wise, is nothing too amazing. On our 2nd day of breakfast, we were accompanied by GRO Ms Yanti who was kind enough to chat with us and recommend to us the few attractions that is a must to visit. Though I recommend that she should actually keep the chat a brief one.

Overall I'll rate this hotel 'Very Good' for their cleanliness, comfort and strategic location, but their service needs an improvement. I'll rate the room itself 'Excellent' :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were stay here 6th June - 8th June 2014. The hotel is rating as 4 star and definitely it's true. I love the comfortable room and bed. The location of the hotel also good. With just a few steps to a mall (connected to fave hotel) and a lot of restaurant around. Guess what, they have a very good guest relation officer name Yanti. We were having chit chat each morning with her and not forget the 'Jamu' that she made for us. That is one of the best effort from hotel to get to know the feedback from guest. Overall, we love the hotel and definitely will stay here when we have Bandung trip next time.
It's a suggestion to include a mini fridge in the room since there is a space for the fridge prepared.