“Nice experience overall.”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #55 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is of walking distance to braga permai and braga city walk. If you would like to get food, its accessible.

The healthy juice that was made available for breakfast was nice and I just had to have it every day for breakfast. However, there was nothing special about the breakfast spread.

The staff there were friendly and polite.Pak Hendra was friendly and warm with my family asking if my dad would like jamu for the day. It was a nice gesture that he made jamu for him on the last day of our stay so that my dad could bring it along with him on our way to the airport.

Ms Yanti was friendly and warm making sure that we are having a wonderful time there. She gave suggestions on places to go since it was our first time in Bandung.

Nice experience overall.

2  Thank _salliebear
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Salliebear,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I will mention our high appreciation to our team especially you like our healthy juice and also our traditional jamu and you like friendliness staff. Thank for the praise and feedback.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

There are newer reviews for Gino Feruci Braga Hotel

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Based on the current 4th place in Bandung according to Tripadvisor, a very fair price and the fact that we wanted to enjoy the famous Braga Street after more than 20 years, we booked the hotel for the night,

The room (I booked an EXECUTIVE room) 701 could not immediately opened, the porter told me to hit the door hard to open it. The air-conditioning was rumbling and loud, the carpet was dirty and looked old. the amenities were for one person only. As we were staying only one night, we did not ask for another room, I suspect that they did not have better room available. There was a not really good closed connection to room 703, it was not well noise insulated, so the snoring, the alarms and other noises were audible, even over the rumbling air condition...

On the other hand, the checkin went zippy, the breakfast buffet had many choices, surprising for this price, the staff was extremely friendly, Only one problem, when we asked when the famous Braga Permai Restaurant, just across the street, closes, they said 10PM, which was incorrect.

Don't know if we ever will come back...

1  Thank Dungdang

Dear Dungdang,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to know that you like our food on buffet breakfast with many choices and also you like our friendliness of staff.

As for the poor services, facilities and cleanliness issues are really become our concerned, thank you for your constructive feedback it will be taken into consideration for our training and development program.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've been stay in this Hotel four times.... N still loved it,Great room, nice staff n so frienly And the most recomended...try the Healty drinks they have ^_^ so easy when you want to go to some pleace, and i recomended that u stay a weekends,coz every saturday night

Room Tip: Top floor are the best view ^_^
1  Thank Dito192blontenk
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Dito192blontenk,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review on Tripadvisor. And thank your loyalty and always stay with us during your visit in Bandung.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I will mention your high appreciation to our team especially you loved our room, our friendliness staff and you like our Healthy drinks. Thank for the praise and feedback.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

i chose this hotel as someone recommend me.When i first check in hotel,the staff greeted me with a big smile.It is important for staff to smile when the guest check in and i was happy with the staff.I took a deluxe room.The room were nice and tidy.The toilet clean.The tv flat screen as normal but there were many channel.I never get bored as got local channel,HBO,starsport,cartoon network,got japan channel,got korean channel.it was good!The bad point was no fridge.For breakfast buffet i will say Ok.Overrall i will say that this hotel was awesome.

Dear Arin85,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review on Tripadvisor during your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with all the facilities and the services that we are provided for our guest during your stay in our hotel.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I planned for my wife's birthday in Bandung, and chose Gino Feruci Braga as our hotel. While I was a little skeptical reading positive reviews here, I had no regrets whatsoever!

The hotel is conveniently located on Braga Street, which is very near Braga Citywalk, the mall and the train station. There are lotsa food in the mall and around the area, so looking for food was a breeze. There is Starbucks beside the hotel, where we chilled, had our coffee and watched people go by at night. There are also a couple of pubs around this area. Speaking of which, there is also a nice little disco on the 17th floor, which I believe is the top of the building. We ended our nights here before we headed to our room to sleep.
There is a little swimming pool too, but more for the kids.

The room was nicely decorated and very clean. Ours was on the 10th floor so we had a pleasant view. For quieter rooms, I would recommend rooms on the 7th – 11th floor as this would be the mid floors. The roads can get noisy from the honking of cars and bikes. The disco gets quite loud at night, so mid floors are best. Unfortunately, there was no fridge, but since we didn’t need one, it wasn’t a problem.

More importantly, the hotel staff were ALL friendly and helpful. Bandung people are generally nice, warm and friendly, but the staff here were exceptional! From the time we stepped into the lobby right up to the time we left, we were treated like VIP. The hotel receptionists were very friendly, and chatted a lot with us like we were friends.

Here’s the fun part. During breakfast, representatives from each department came to surprise my wife with a birthday cake specially baked for her by Executive chef Wawan. They came in to the restaurant, led by Yanti, singing a birthday song, with kitchen utensils as musical instruments! Haha! We chatted for a bit before they dispersed. By the way, breakfast was above average. There was American breakfast, Indonesian, lotsa cakes and sushi too!

The following day, during breakfast, another 2 guys (Rizki & Sugeng) came over to our table and apologised for not being able to attend yesterday's surprise! (What?!?! How sweet!) And they presented my wife with another traditional cake!

Yanti (PR/GRO) was just exceptional! She planned and organized the surprises. She was so friendly we had a 1 hour chit chat session with her over breakfast. She was also accommodating and always checked if everything was alright. To keep things short, she made us feel so comfortable and well taken care of.

Special mention to: Yanti (PR), Wawan (Exec. Chef), Sugeng (Chef), Hendra (Captain), Yan (Housekeeping), Rizki (F&B Manager), Rindi (F&B), Endang

In one sentence, I would describe Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as:
A medium-sized boutique hotel with amazing staff who will make your trip a positively memorable one! (We miss them already!)

If we visit Bandung again, we will definitely return to Gino Feruci Braga! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Choose mid floor (8-10). Closer to the ground, you can hear honking from vehicles. Closer to the top...

Dear Rico-Akisan, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with location of our hotel, you also like of our room with nice decoration, you love with our all hospitality of friendliness helpful staff. I will forward this good review to share it to all of our team members.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Its a nice environment...near to resto n nightlife. Food for b'fast is good n staff at resto very friendly especially for ms. Yanti GRO & chef Wawan, they gave a surprise b'day cake for my boy. But, our suggestion to put a refrigerator to every room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Mr. Ricky J,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your overall kind review in Tripadvisor.

I am very glad to hear that you had enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your comment about foods on breakfast and friendliness helpful staff, which I look forward to share it to all of our team members and relating suggestion to put a refrigerator in every room is become our concerned.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Good Service and nice environment.... near to Pasar Baru and Bandung airport.

Breakfast needs to be improve. Foods tends to be cold and there's no staff attending to live stations. Not much selection on the in room dining. it will be good if there room which can accommodate one family especially family with children.

Housekeeping staff has to be trained more on English as I asked for a mug, but they came with a bowl and a plate.... hahahahaha......

The GRO, or I prefer calling PRO, Ms Yanti J, is very good. Young and well loved by my daughter. Sweet and always smiling. She makes sure that she attends to all the guests during breakfast.

Room Tip: If you dont mind small bathrooms, then go for it....

Dear Mr. RafidahSham,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank You for Choosing Gino Feruci Braga Hotel as a place to stay during your holiday in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor.

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectation. Your review of comment relating breakfast needs to be improve, no attending staff in live stations and housekeeping staff need to be trained to speak English are really become our concerned. We have share and discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that this will be better in the future.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.