“Value for money hotel ...”

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
Ranked #54 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Value for money hotel ...”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed 2 times here during June 2014 on my business trips to Bandung. I love to have breakfast here there're some traditional food there. I like the hotel interior design, minimalist style.
Situated in Braga Street one of exotic place in Bandung near pasar baru, makes this hotel is one of favorite value for money choices in Bandung to be visited.
Unfortunately the room size is not quite big enough compare to same type in other hotels. But overall is nice to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the most left/right side are quieter ...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear HamdiSy, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review on Tripadvisor during your business trip in Bandung.

I am happy to hear that you love our food on breakfast especially traditional food, you like our hotel interior design and our hotel location.

Rest assured that we will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Firman A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Love the experience here. Came down with a few friends for a short break from Malaysia and this place ROCKS! Great service and really really friendly and helpful staffs. For the price I'd say I'll come back to this hotel everytime I visit Bandung. And also a great location! Especially if you're looking forward for their nightlife activities. Very convenient place. Pretty much everything is around the corner. If you happy to run out of idea on where to stay, Gino Feruci it is! And also if you need assistance, Ms. Yanti (PR dept.) would be a great help to you! ;)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Ariff M, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I’m also delighted to note that you had enjoyed with our services, our location and you like our hospitality of friendliness helpful staff. Which I look forward to share it to all of our team members.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Singapore River, Singapore
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Overall a good experience. The hotel's location is quite good with many eateries and shops within walking distance, The hotel is also adequate in terms of room furnishings and facilities. Staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the PR lady Yanti who took the trouble to chat with us every morning at breakfast .:)
The breakfast buffet had a very good variety , but quality can be better.

However, I feel that there's still improvements and repairs that need to be done to spruce up the rooms . In the toilet, the lever that separates the rain shower from the normal shower head was not working , so both came on at the same time , making it very difficult to perform ablution(wudhu)..
And on our last morning, the water heater in one of our rooms did not work. After informing the reception, we were told to wait for the engineer , who did not come at all in the end ,,and we had to take our shower in cold water because it was time to leave and we could not wait any longer.

Room Tip: Deluxe is better. Superior is too small.
Dear Ann H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to hear that you had overall good experience during your stay with us. I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding there's still need some improvements and repairs in rooms. We have share and discussed your comments with the department heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that this will be better in the future.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is of walking distance to braga permai and braga city walk. If you would like to get food, its accessible.

The healthy juice that was made available for breakfast was nice and I just had to have it every day for breakfast. However, there was nothing special about the breakfast spread.

The staff there were friendly and polite.Pak Hendra was friendly and warm with my family asking if my dad would like jamu for the day. It was a nice gesture that he made jamu for him on the last day of our stay so that my dad could bring it along with him on our way to the airport.

Ms Yanti was friendly and warm making sure that we are having a wonderful time there. She gave suggestions on places to go since it was our first time in Bandung.

Nice experience overall.

2 Thank _salliebear
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Salliebear,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I will mention our high appreciation to our team especially you like our healthy juice and also our traditional jamu and you like friendliness staff. Thank for the praise and feedback.

Jakarta
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Based on the current 4th place in Bandung according to Tripadvisor, a very fair price and the fact that we wanted to enjoy the famous Braga Street after more than 20 years, we booked the hotel for the night,

The room (I booked an EXECUTIVE room) 701 could not immediately opened, the porter told me to hit the door hard to open it. The air-conditioning was rumbling and loud, the carpet was dirty and looked old. the amenities were for one person only. As we were staying only one night, we did not ask for another room, I suspect that they did not have better room available. There was a not really good closed connection to room 703, it was not well noise insulated, so the snoring, the alarms and other noises were audible, even over the rumbling air condition...

On the other hand, the checkin went zippy, the breakfast buffet had many choices, surprising for this price, the staff was extremely friendly, Only one problem, when we asked when the famous Braga Permai Restaurant, just across the street, closes, they said 10PM, which was incorrect.

Don't know if we ever will come back...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dungdang
Dear Dungdang,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to know that you like our food on buffet breakfast with many choices and also you like our friendliness of staff.

As for the poor services, facilities and cleanliness issues are really become our concerned, thank you for your constructive feedback it will be taken into consideration for our training and development program.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've been stay in this Hotel four times.... N still loved it,Great room, nice staff n so frienly And the most recomended...try the Healty drinks they have ^_^ so easy when you want to go to some pleace, and i recomended that u stay a weekends,coz every saturday night

Room Tip: Top floor are the best view ^_^
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dito192blontenk
Firman A, Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Dito192blontenk,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your excellent review on Tripadvisor. And thank your loyalty and always stay with us during your visit in Bandung.

I am happy to hear that you had wonderful stay with us, I will mention your high appreciation to our team especially you loved our room, our friendliness staff and you like our Healthy drinks. Thank for the praise and feedback.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 June 2014

i chose this hotel as someone recommend me.When i first check in hotel,the staff greeted me with a big smile.It is important for staff to smile when the guest check in and i was happy with the staff.I took a deluxe room.The room were nice and tidy.The toilet clean.The tv flat screen as normal but there were many channel.I never get bored as got local channel,HBO,starsport,cartoon network,got japan channel,got korean channel.it was good!The bad point was no fridge.For breakfast buffet i will say Ok.Overrall i will say that this hotel was awesome.

Dear Arin85,

Warmest Greetings from Gino Feruci Braga Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to write review on Tripadvisor during your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with all the facilities and the services that we are provided for our guest during your stay in our hotel.