See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We stayed just to wait for our night train, but this hotel satisfy us.
The staff are helpfull. They even picked us up at train station when we called for the address. The hotel was clean and cozy for our almost 3 year old daughter.
Recomended.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Stay here for 2 nights with a group of 27 person.

This is not a family hotel for sure, it is more suitable for a place to take a short time things if you guys know what i mean.

Room lighting was not bright enough to accomodate your reading needs, lots of stain on the bed sheet, bed cover and pillow case, and hair all over the floor and bathroom.

Tv channel was so so in terms of signal quality and channel variety.
They provide free wifi but it seems didnt working at all at that time.

One of my guest room is flood by water because of the broken tap inside the bathroom, and the hotel staff was not responsive at all regarding this issue also with no solution.

Breakfast was not bad in terms of taste and variety, they only serve indonesian food.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RyanDhruva
Reviewed 25 September 2015

The staff were helpful when I found a pay method problem in booking via web booking. When I called the hotel, they explain that they will help me to check in first and gave me web rate (it was 65K cheaper than the rate if I book directly at the hotel). They let me to pay when I arrive at the hotel..
The room was good enough. I got a room that facing the north side of Bandung, so I could see Tangkuban Prahu view.
Breakfast was good enough with some choices and they prepare for it on time (start from 7 AM).
And don't worry about food, just walk about 200 meters to the west and you will find Paskal Food Market..

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights for business trip. The location is near the train station, and it is close to Paskal Food Market so looking for dinner is easy. Since this hotel is located in the back area of a large business complex, it is pretty far from the street, so if you don't bring any vehicle you have to walk a bit (maybe around 500 m) to get to the street. Parking there is easy as the space is quite big.
The room is standard, the bathroom is pretty nice. The water from the shower runs smoothly but the hot water sometimes is unstable. There's no curtain or door in the shower area, so the water will splash everywhere. Only local channels are available on tv and wifi is not working well.
Breakfast is good although there's not so many choices.
Overall, this hotel is pretty well worth the money.
The hotel charge nett IDR 365k / night

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Andhika A
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had a worst experience staying in Hyper Inn....I travelled all the way from Qatar to Jakarta then to Bandung totaly 16 hours...I booked this hotel for 2 Nights through Agoda Booking i d 42083888, when I reached there fully exhausted in the night I was told I had NO BOOKING in my name..Oh my God ( Very unprofessional) Upon request and showing my Booking printout they put me in one room and and they told me that they will shift me to Zodiac Hotel the next day and the next day they were shuttling me from Hyper Inn to Zodiac and I was accommodated in Zodiac for the next day.

The food was so soo...there was no hot water in the toilets....No wi fi...Only the Pascal Food Court was close by and some shopping.. Nothing special about this Hotel...A worst experience I can say.

Room Tip: Think before you book
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple