“Good service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lammar's

The Lammar's
Ranked #14 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge yourself during your holiday in Bandung. With an impressive range of unique spa & beauty treatments, our attentive staff will ensure a relaxed and professional service. Ease your soul and let the pleasant heat relieve any muscular aches, detoxify the skin and rejuvenate you.On entering our therapy rooms you will experience elements of warmth, soothing music and delicate fragrances which conspire to create a sensual tranquillity. Our spa and beauty treatments will relax you and refresh your whole inner being. We also offer a dual treatment room where you and a friend or loved one can experience your treatments togetherThe soft lighting, luxurious treatments and expert skills of each therapist combine to ensure the utmost attentive care to mind, body and spirit. So let go of all your cares and give yourself up to the experience.Relax, rejuvenate and enjoy!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Went for a massage with family.
Loved the therapist skill.
Felt very relaxing and refreshing.
Abit pricey but good service.

1 Thank ManjaBaby

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice and professional ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Went here for an afternoon massage and was not disappointed. Prices start from 150 for 90 minutes reflexi to 2.5 million for a 5 hour spa massage treatment!

Service and the massage was great, clean and neat. Only note is that the reception staff were a bit slow and the music was a little loud in the massage room. Personally I would have preferred the nice and relaxing Sundanese music, being in Bandung and all, to what was playing, but that's just a suggestion. Overall great place!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“What a pricey spa”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I saw the advertisement since I come from Jakarta (actually on the high road near Bandung gate) then I saw more advertisements several times in the city. Finally I come to the place and shocked because of the price.. Fortunately they gave me a 30% discount and it makes my wallet happier. Unfortunately, the service is bad, because the therapist is powerless and the room is too girly for me. Maybe it just don`t fit with me because I like a powerful therapist to satisfy my body.

2 Thank alexmardani
Livermore, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service and beautiful facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

I have been living in Bandung for 5 months now and have been to Lammar's a handful of times. Each time I leave with a smile on my face. The facility is beautiful, the services are fantastic, and the staff are lovely.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kelly A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's Really Nice..!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

The treatment is very good, our body feel really fresh after the treatment. It's really a nice place to refresh our body. The staff is also really friendly and nice.
A/n Mr.Ali From Saudi Arabia

2 Thank Gietha
Teta D, Owner at The Lammar's, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Dear, Madam/Sir

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback regarding to the spa facilities and services which is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.
Hope you enjoy your holiday in Bandung

Kind Regards