“Very budget stay”

Ranked #40 of 146 Speciality Lodging in Bandung
Shah Alam, Malaysia
“Very budget stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hostel is just opposite Terminal Dago. It is located along a lane besides a restaurant. The hostel is only for female. Very narrow and steep stairs. No heater, water can be ice cold at night and in the morning. The owner, Ami is very helpful to find us another rental car when our booked did not showed up.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 23 August 2013

i'm in third floor at night and morning is so cold ... and the water for take a shower so cold too. in 3 days i always take a shower at 12 a.m. because at 12 a.m is so hot hahhah ...

i and my friend searching near the dago and we meet curug dago so high to back in hotel. and we going to BIP we see dog for sell and also have snakes, cats, and rabits too. so cute there .. in night we cross jl. sultan and at there have many tshirt for sell but i think the price is same in mall .. and that is i review may holiday all about dago inn is almost perfect if better to be perfect if i can have long days at there :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Blitar, Indonesia
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I found this little hostel around two months ago when I was looking for the best place and the best price to stay during my business travel. In my first impression is the location too near with the terminals but when I found out that the price that I pay compared with the cleanliness (it's the top point of my list) and also the staff/owner's service, all I want to say is: perfect place to stay in Bandung on low budget, high standard as a qualified hostel for travelers like me, who has to bring my 7-year old daughter together. The neighborhood quite comfortable too. so I feel safe to left my daughter in her room alone when I was looking for dinner. Keep up the good work, specially for the humble and friendly staff, and I hope next time I visit Bandung again I would like to stay again in this lovely hostel to spend my shopaholic hobby in the factory outlets near the place. This place is highly recommended if you're a woman with your friends or daughter/sisters, to spend the night out in silent and privacy in the city.

Room Tip: If you're single traveler, you could easily choose the room in the 1rst floor just for single be...