“Birtday Cake”

Surabaya, Indonesia
“Birtday Cake”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Thanks Zodiak Sutami Bandung
Stay at Zodiak Sutami Bandung it's my first time. I stay on 23 September 2013. I am satisfied with the service, helpfull staff.
Room is good, but I was surprised when entering the bathroom. Bathroom is very small.
But it's no problem for me.
When I'm check out, I get the surprise. Staff Reception say happy birthday to me and give me a birthday cake. Woowww is wonderful....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Mr Bangun

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Sutami Bandung

Thank you for choosing us as a place to Stay in Bandung, first of all let me introduce my self my name is Tito Muratawan as the Hotel Manager on behalf of the management i personally would like to thank you for your review, we are happy to know that you're happy with our service during your stay in our hotel, we'll always maintain our service and more improvement, once again happy birth day to you :-) you can contact me directly for your next visit at tito.muratawan@zodiak-hotel.com. (081809681799)

Once again thank you, and hope to see you again in nearest future.

best regards

Tito Muratawan
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Indonesian first
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 5 August 2013

value for money....very clean room....friendly crew......five stars for this hotel...and a will come back. location is not far from exit toll pasteur....near mall....easy acces. I stay for 2 night there and enjoy all facilities they offer to me. i think its a very good choice if you stay in bandung.

Room Tip: book a week before.....especially on holiday or weekend
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank HOTTHROTTLE
Tito M, General Manager at Zodiak @ Sutami, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Dear Mr/Mrs Hotthrottle

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Sutami Bandung

Thank you for choosing us as a place to Stay in Bandung, first of all let me introduce my self my name is Tito Muratawan as the Hotel Manager on behalf of the management i personally would like to thank you for your review, we are happy that you have a great stay in our hotel, you can contact me directly for your next visit at tito.muratawan@zodiak-hotel.com.

Once again thank you, and hope to see you again in nearest future.

best regards

Tito Muratawan
Hotel Manager
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 2 July 2013

when i saw the review about zodiak sutami bandung, i worried about the bathroom. many said it was very small, like the one in the airplane. but it disappeared when i arrived. it was small alright but enough for us. it was like a portable bathroom.the room also big enough for 5 of us ( with 1 teenager and 2 kids ), with a sofa enough for 1 person. the staff very polite and helpful. my only complain was the food, because it was very limited. but it is a budget hotel, isn't it?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tengari
Dear Mrs.tengari,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung,

I thank you most warmly for visiting and taking the time to share your positive comment about Our hotel. It is so wonderful to received your truly kind feedback. It is always valuable to hear from Our guests that they are pleased and enjoyed their stay at Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience that you may have during your stay.

Once again, words can't describe how thankful I am for your visit and kind review. I am looking forward to welcoming You again at Hotel Zodiak sutami Bandung, as Your second home. It would be a great pleasure for us to serve you again in your next visit, and let you see our improvement in a better way.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Stayed at the hotel for two nights and had a good stay.

The hotel adopted a cool ,simple yet comfortable concept with small and neat looking lobby, modernly designed rooms with all the basic facilities such as flat screen tv on wall, small dressing table with strategically placed mirrors on the dressing table and on each side of the two single beds apart from the dresser. The beds are welcoming with clean and new looking sheets and soft pillows.

The washroom was a bit small but served its purpose efficiently as it is compact and equipped with all the necessary toiletries needed - Its gives you the feeling of being in an airplane. :)

Water pressure was also good and changes its temperature according to the desired temperature efficiently.. Staff was polite and service was fast and good.

A good budget hotel for anyone who would like to spend less but with super comfort!

Room Tip: Ask to clean your room after each use(be sure you don't press both "do not disturb' and...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr.Pschrony,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed at Zodiak Hotel last Saturday for a night. Fast check in service. Rates are super cheap at SGD 45.00 for 2 pax per night and includes morning buffet breakfast. Our room has a king size bed, cable tv, a mini sofa. Toilet and shower is a little squeeze but ok for us, not suitable for bigger sized person.

It's a pretty new hotel so everything is clean and new!

Convenient location and easy to access via car.

Overall thumbs up!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank snah55
Dear Mrs.Snah55,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung,

Many thanks for visiting and evaluating to our hotel. I am very glad that you felt comfortable and enjoyed yourself during your visit and stay with Hotel Zodiak Sutami Bandung. It's wonderful to received your kind feedback. I would like you to know that your positive feedback is very valuable for our hotel and us.

Once again thank you very much for your visit and attention for write comment and recomendation my hotel, I am looking forward to serving you in a better way to next visit.

Jakarta
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Satisfied with response and service of this hotel since I booked my room 3 days before. They gave me discount price because my cash card transaction did not go well by online booking.

Room was spacious, clean, comfortable for such budget-category hotel. Big LCD TV with all cable channel and enough space for our luggage stuffs.

Breakfast was impressive. Found a big green flies in my Nasi Goreng. Staffs immediately replaced whole pan with new Nasi Goreng.. Shortly the hotel Manager came and personally apologize for the incident.
Overall staffs was friendly and helpful, including car parking assistance.

Worth visited whenever you stay in Bandung.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Gmaureen
Dear Mr.Gmaureen,

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 3 April 2013

When I book the hotel, I didn't know what to expect from this new hotel.
But after a grueling 5 hours bus ride from Jakarta I'm so happy that I booked this place.

For a 2 star hotel, the room was quite spacious, they even have enough space to put a small sofa and writing table. They even have a remote control to control your lighting (fancy) so you don't have to get out from your bed to turn on/off your lights.

Bathroom was very compact, a bit cramped for a person of my size, but it was very clean and neat. Simple toiletries e.g. tooth brush, hair comb, shower gel and shampoo is provided.

Breakfast was okay, don't expect a full buffet for the price you are paying. They have 3 or 4 items everyday plus bread and an instant coffee machine. When they are on full occupancy its better to get up early if you want to try the breakfast otherwise you will find empty dish and it took a while for the kitchen to top up the food.

I love the location of this hotel as it is a bit far from the crowded area yet have easy access to Setiabudhi, Paris Van Java and Pasteur.

Great for business and leisure. Staffs are courteous and nice.

Only downside: soundproofing is very bad, you can hear everything that's happening outside your door. Not a good experience when children from the other rooms running around and screaming across the corridor.

Suggestion: The hotel should invest more to make the room soundproof. Or at least monitor their guests who has children and advise them not to disturb other guests.

Overall, great stay, recommended hotel..I will come back for sure..

Room Tip: Ask for room facing to the streets. I got the one at the back and it was facing a wall..
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo