“Great Location. Well kept, Wide selection of local food”

Hotel Santika Bandung
Ranked #62 of 232 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

This is among the first facilities operated by the Santika hotel management chain.

This hotel is well situated in the heart of Bandung business and leisure destinations.

Staffs are great and helpful. As with the Santika signature are the wide selection of local food for breakfast

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MegaNainggolan

Reviewed 21 September 2013

As you can read through all the previous review here, i would say most of it are true and remain the same-in a positive way. meanwhile, from my own experience.

I love...

-their services-top notch (esp they dont even ask for tips when they helped me a lot to kept and delivering my things to the room many times everyday ) ,

-soft spoken people all over the place, politeness at it best.

-gym and pool was ok even most of the time theres no one there use the facilities, feels like a king when im the only one used the facilities at the time -i guess shopping is the main priorities to others. lol.

-Food-Buffet Breakfast. Although ive read a review here,before i decided to stay,most of the review complaining about the food being served. i would say that its beyond my expectation. The food served is GREAT (to my asian taste). I guess it bcos they served mainly indonesian dish; which may not suit with most westerners.

-Massage - although they provide spa and massage service-sadly need to use my own room-they send their people to the room. Massage was good tho..

-Check-in Check Out- Silky Smooth!

-Transportation- Im not sure about the airport pickup to the hotel ,since i took the cab there, cost around IDR 50,000 . But to my SUPRISE, on our departure back to Malaysia, they provide us with FREE airport transfer (from hotel to airport) since we have to check-out very early, our flight was at 8am in d morning. Awesome .

-Nearby attraction
- BIP Plaza, 1 minute walk! shopping mall completed with everythig, McD,Starbuck, good Indo restaurant as well, etc etc
- FO within 5-10 minutes walk (or 1 minute with angkut )
- Pasar Baru 15 minutes with cab/angkut

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Arjuna_Angkasa
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I and my family spent 4 days 3 nights here. The hotel staffs are very polite and helpful! The airport pick up was made very last minute which just the night before we fly and I received their reply when I am boarding. I quickly replied only flight details and said I can't be contacted as I m on board. Surprisingly, we saw a man holding our name just standing politely with smile on his face welcome us when we arrived Bandung airport. Secondly, the information counter staffs keep explaining to us without feeling annoying how to get to the places of interest and help us to find the cheapest way to go there. I will definitely come back to this hotel on my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank icy1122
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel location was very strategic in Bandung city. Staffs are pleasant and they are helpful. 2 times I had been stayed in Santika hotel. Breakfast are so so but its nice. Thank you santika hotel.

regards,
eri gunawan

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ryeping
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The location of the Hotel is excellent. It's just walking distance to Bandung Indah Plaza and also Yogya Dept Store. FOs are also reachable by using traditional "becak". Hotel is quite old, renovation to make it more modern and add more levels (currently 3 stories). Lock for connecting door needs to be changed, currently you will need to call housekeeping dept to lock or unlock the door which is a hassle especially at night. Need to add more variety of food.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AdriyaniDewiP
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I can't imagine that hotel position so very strategic for everything you do in Bandung, business, holiday or recovery. We can reach all the factory outlet, business distric, and shopping mall by walking distance only. And i can get it public transportation (local people said : angkot) so easy. The hotel services so amazing touched by the warmless staffs, eventhough the hotel little bit old by refurbishment. I really enjoy with the breakfast specially indonesian dishes.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank SLFB09
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This was my 2nd trip to Bandung, I love Bandung because they have this wonderful customer service. I stay in this hotel for 4 days and 3 night of-cause I don't expect it to be WOW its a 3 star hotel.I worked in a hotel and I know how its feels like to be housekeeping,front desk or server.But I find it unique in them.

Yesterday on 27 my flight is at 10.45 am to Singapore. The front desk has already make a call that this driver has to pick us up.However it took more then 20 minutes. So then a front desk man who his name was AGYL make an effort to drive his car and send us to airport.Their customer service is excellent .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends