“Excelent svc for visitor”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #1 of 232 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Service is excellent and all staff were very friendly.Also location and view
Especialy Ms.Sylvi helped to delivery tmissing camera's bag o my home.It's never forgot Padma hotel image....Will make reschedule for visit to padma hotel near soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Hyunk Jung C,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality. We are also delighted that you particularly satisfied with the services rendered from our associate Sylvi

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,924)

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. When i first arrived, i have to wait since my room is not ready yet. The receptionist, i forgot her name, was very friendly and ask me to wait in lounge or restaurant. But i choose to have a lunch outside hotel. Not too long after that, she called and said my room is ready.

The room is cozy. There are dvd player, my daughter can watch her barney dvd when there's no good show on tv.

I love the swimming pool and the jacuzzi. We play there for a long time. Too bad we didnt try the fitness and spa.

The afternoon tea is superb. Having hot tea surrounding with great scenery. Unforgetable. And the breakfast is good.

Overall,its been amazing experience. Great hotel combined with great scenery and super friendly staff. I dont have anything more to ask. Will definitely go to this hotel again. Soon.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Nuynuynuy,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Reviewed 28 May 2013

All experiences were perfect. View from my room, Room was clean and have perfect bathroom. Choose room with Pool view. Swimming pool and jacuzi was nice. Specially for food ( breakfast and dinner ) was perfect. Many choices. Location not to far to central bandung.

Room Tip: Choose room with pool view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Eling E

Dear Eling E,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your compliments on our Room, hotel facilities, the view,food and our hospitality. I am glad that Padma Bandung has lived up to your expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Padma again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I love the location and the facilities, such as pool and the gym. This is the kind of hotel that you can stay for the rest of your visit in Bandung & just take it easy. I wish I stay longer.
The restaurant food is Ok, nothing to write home about. The staff are very friendly. However, the service is pretty slow. Asked for breads, it came after the main course was served. Asked for coffee, it came after 15 minutes with excuse that only 1 person was serving. And there were only 3 tables when I was there. Hmm... Not good enough.
Will come again but will think about dining there though.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Hwong16,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us

We are delighted to know that you liked the food, hotel facilities and hotel location,
However I’m very concerned about your feedback of slow service during dinner at the Restaurant. Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming.

I have personally shared your experience with the department heads concerned about this matter to ensure that we don’t repeat similar mistake to other patrons in the future.

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Service is excellent and the suite is spacious with lots of storage space. Bathrooms very clean and nice and shower eqpt very good.

The bed and pillows are absolutely out of this world. Super comfortable,

Pool was very nice. Gym also very good. love the outdoor restaurat Breakfast coffee is freshly brewed by the cup and great coffee.

Love the ginger tea which is free every aftenoon tea time..
Staff were excellent and we enjoyed the stay very much.

Overall - Splendid and wont mind returning for R&R .

Dear Yvonneyeo,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to hear that you had a most memorable experience while staying with us and that our team looked after you very well

Once again thank you for sharing and I trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back upon your next journey to Bandung

Reviewed 22 May 2013

1. Staff at all levels provided excellent, attentive and friendly services
2. Particularly enjoyed having meals at the terrace which is so relaxing and refreshing
3. Choice of pillows, complimentary traditional afternoon tea daily, butler services are bonuses
4. Lovely infinity pool and Jacuzzi, Sunday activities viz. yoga class, hiking and kids' activities
5. Suggest the international breakfast to include lighter items like grilled bacon, tastier sausages, hash brown in replacement of the heavier stuff like quiche, roast potatoes etc.

Room Tip: Rooms above pool level provide good views of the greeneries and skyline.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kit Chuen T,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

I would like to inform you that we provide the international buffet breakfast like grilled bacon, hash brown, roast potatoes and some more items that change daily

Reviewed 18 May 2013

When we arrived, I was curious with the hotel, as it is alllllwayyysss fully book. And considered as one of the most expensive hotel in Bandung.
The reception is just ok. BUT wait until u enter the real lobby!
The hill breathtaking view, and the fireplace is wow so cozy!
I was there for 3 days meeting, so u can say that we practically ate there for 3 meals in a day.
The breakfast is SUPERB! The lunch as well! Lots of selection, and what I love most was the traditional selection, such as ketoprak, mie celor, or even jamu.

The dinner, we were ordering bbq dinner for 50 pax, but the grill was a bit tasteless.

The service was Great.
I was asking for late check out since I will have night flight, and after a long tiring meeti ng, All I wanted to do was a long deep sleep. And they gave me late check out till 2 p.m.

That was great!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at higher floor, with hill view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear M.Kartini,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to hear that you had a most memorable experience while attending a meeting at our hotel and that our team looked after you very well. We are also delighted that you particularly enjoyed our food.

However I’m very concerned about your feedback of the taste of grill menu that you had for dinner. Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming.
I've personally reviewed with the department heads concerned to ensure the shortcomings will not re-occur in the future.