“What a gooood short holiday”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #2 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“What a gooood short holiday”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

me, my husband and 5th yo daughter stayed here only for 1 night.. we reserved studio hill room but when we checked in they upgraded our room to premier suite.. lucky us!!! i love this room the window was very big so i can see the view. this room was not too big as a suite used to be but i think it was ok.

we arrived there at 1 pm but we have to wait up to 1 hour to get in to our room..

the staffs are very friendly, they tell us about what kind of activities will be held in on Sunday.

the food was greaaaaattt, i love the afternoon tea and also the breakfast..

the view from the pool was greaat too.. the water was not too cold..

really want to get back here someday

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Rabobi123,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our product our hospitality.

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

With best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The hotel ground is great, the weather in the surrounding area is very breezy and calming for the soul. The hillside suite has a "twilight movie" view. The breakfast at the hotel is one of the poorest breakfast I've ever had in a 5 star hotel. Room are clea, great for family vacation, but i would say this is more of a couple getaway.

Room Tip: Suites have better views and ask for a lower level room.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The place is good. It's attach to the Clift. The opposite, many trees lying at the others Clift.
The air is fresh. There is also swimming pool (water is cold). But if you like to stay at warm one, there is also jacuzzi. Hhhmmm niceeee..
Like in UK, there is also afternoon tea. It's also hotel complimentary.
Breakfast menus are variatif. All is western (traditional West Java and international)
Pros: hotel is hiding. The road to go there is narrowing. It's difficult to find it at night. Expensive without promotion price

Room Tip: Choose the suits one. View and room place is good
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank alvasierra
Dear Alvasierra,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliment on hotel facilities, the breakfast and afternoon tea. I am glad that Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guest’s satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back to jour hotel in the near future

Kindly Regards
Bekasi
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I didn't expect such beautiful hotel with professional staff exist in Bandung.

I have done a lot of meeting in Bandung and this is the only time I enjoy my meeting.

Let's Start from where it lies,
The hotel lies in the outskirt of Bandung. So you should expect all the privilege of a remote hotel. You should expect everything would be serene.

The lobby is very-very spacious for a quite small hotel, around 25-30 room per floor, with total room around 125 unit, to cater guests around 250 people, the lobby itself could cater about 40 people. So it is very very spacious.

The room,
The bathroom for deluxe only shower equipped, but the hillside is equipped with bathtub.
I really love the hillside room with the view to the woods. The room is equipped with King Koil Bed, and not the low end, the high end type. Probably coming from the king koil princess series.

The only drawback is the type of towel they use is not thick and white enough to cater the high end needs. If anything I can recommend is only to change the towel with thicker cotton and use different whitening product.

I think another thing you can add is one extra towel and put the hand towel stock on the left side of the washbasin.

The Pool & the Gym
The pool architecture is the most beautiful of all, they have kids pool, whirlpool/jacuzzi, and regular 20m pool. The jacuzzi is only at 28degrees Celsius when I dip not hot enough.

The gym is equipped with high end cardio equipment.
But lack in weight lifting equipment.

The Food
The restaurant is located on top of the floor, the chef is not Indonesian, so don't expect Great Indonesian Menu. But the food is in my top tier rank. They don't repeat lunch & dinner menu, which is great because I stay 4 day for the meeting.

There's noodle stall, and the menu never stays the same of total 10 times I eat there. there's noodle kluwek, noddle bakso, noodle tektek, noodle celor, etc.

The meeting room
This is probably the most expensive meeting pax I ever pay. Even marriott would give me below the Padma Price. But the lunch and 2x coffee break is worth the price. Rp.400.000/pax.

The outbound track,
I totally forgot about the outbound track. And didn't have time to explore much of the hotel.

I will be back to explore every side of this hotel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Dear Zhar_Aditya,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to hear that you had a most memorable experience while attending a meeting at our hotel and that our team looked after you very well. We are also delighted that you particularly enjoyed our food.

I really appreciate your feedback on towel issue as it helps me to monitor our service. I have brought it up to my team’s attention for our continuous improvement

We all at Padma Hotel Bandung look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly Regards
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Service is excellent and all staff were very friendly.Also location and view
Especialy Ms.Sylvi helped to delivery tmissing camera's bag o my home.It's never forgot Padma hotel image....Will make reschedule for visit to padma hotel near soon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear Hyunk Jung C,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality. We are also delighted that you particularly satisfied with the services rendered from our associate Sylvi

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly Regards,
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. When i first arrived, i have to wait since my room is not ready yet. The receptionist, i forgot her name, was very friendly and ask me to wait in lounge or restaurant. But i choose to have a lunch outside hotel. Not too long after that, she called and said my room is ready.

The room is cozy. There are dvd player, my daughter can watch her barney dvd when there's no good show on tv.

I love the swimming pool and the jacuzzi. We play there for a long time. Too bad we didnt try the fitness and spa.

The afternoon tea is superb. Having hot tea surrounding with great scenery. Unforgetable. And the breakfast is good.

Overall,its been amazing experience. Great hotel combined with great scenery and super friendly staff. I dont have anything more to ask. Will definitely go to this hotel again. Soon.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Nuynuynuy,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

With best regards,
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 May 2013

All experiences were perfect. View from my room, Room was clean and have perfect bathroom. Choose room with Pool view. Swimming pool and jacuzi was nice. Specially for food ( breakfast and dinner ) was perfect. Many choices. Location not to far to central bandung.

Room Tip: Choose room with pool view
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Eling E
Dear Eling E,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your compliments on our Room, hotel facilities, the view,food and our hospitality. I am glad that Padma Bandung has lived up to your expectations.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Padma again.

Best regards,