“Stunning location + Best customer service ever!!!”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #3 of 226 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Stunning location + Best customer service ever!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had read a lot of Hotel Padma on trip advisor and so went there to experience it for real. We can whole-heartedly say that every thing we heard of Padma was so true!

The best parts are about the stunning location and impeccable customer service. All of the staff was very friendly and not in a plastic way but truly genuine warmth. Deasy, the Guest relations officer is a gem and I can tell she made a big difference to our visit. Thanks a lot Deasy from Susan and little Nate! :)

A couple of things that we had issues with

1. the restaurant has a smoking area that is adjacent to the normal seating area. Smoke was ever present even if we sat inside the restaurant. I request something is done about this as a priority. We donot want our children to smoke passively.

2. The room had lots of ants and our son got bitten with red marks around his neck. When we brought this to the attention to Deasy attention, she immediately got it fumigated and cleared.

Thanks a lot for making this a memorable experience - we will surely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank anilantony1234
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Anilantony1234,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m delighted to learn that you are pleased with the overall hotel and staff hospitality. However I’m most concerned about your feedback of found a lots of ants in the room. Please accept my apologies for these shortcomings.

Thank you for the feedback about the smoking area at The Restaurant and I have personally reviewed with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for sharing with us and look forward to another opportunity of serving you again soon

Sincere regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I travel a lot on regular basis, so I've seen my fair share of hotels throughout the worlds and Indonesia.

Padma Hotel Bandung team willingness and sincerity in going the extra miles, really set a new standard of service excellence.

Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent view, easy to reach location, and family friendly environment make this hotel the best place to stay in Bandung.

Special thanks to Ms. Deasy, Ms Vita, and Mr. Faddly for their dedication and hard work.

Room Tip: Try the suite rooms, they really worth the money
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Andi W,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I'm pleased to note that you're satisfied with our Hotel facilities and its service in general.

I’m glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

I have shared your kind comments to our staffs who were equally delighted to hear them

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly Regards,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My friend and I spent 4 days 3 nights at Padma over the weekend. We agree that what sets the hotel apart is really the quality of its service personnel right from the guest relations to the restaurant staff. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with great warmth by Deasy who was very patient to understand our objectives for the holiday and quick to recommend attractions of Bandung to us. Similarly the next day, we were greeted by Faddly who was very patient as well and tried his sincerest to help us in booking a taxi and touring Bandung. And whenever we arrived back at the hotel, the lobby staff and the guest relations always greeted us with warmth, sincerity and welcome. As my friend rightly put it, "it is like coming home..." This type of service supercedes that of big name 5 star hotels that we have been to, considering the travels we have made around the world. The staff are very well-trained and the management deserves a great compliment. Their very motto seems to be that of making the guests feel very at home and pleased with their stay. Our names were remembered by those who communicated with us including remembering our breakfast drink preference. Throughout the hotel, from the breakfast to the tea time and dinner, no efforts were wasted in ensuring that guests were satisfied and expectations were always exceeded.

Special mention should also be given to the restaurant staff Andi, and Juli, who always chatted with us to make us feel welcome. On one occasion, I had a rather unsatisfactory meal and Andi was quick to offer a replacement main course and desserts I believe this goes to show empowerment of your employees to make decisions just to make guests happy.

Well done, and will always recommend people to Padma. Please keep up the very good work and excellence. One of the best service place we have encountered!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank DeniseHeng
Dear DeniseHeng,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality.

I'd like also to express our greatest appreciation for your generous compliments to our team members who had make your stay experience more enjoyable, which I look forward to share it with them. I believe that this will indeed motivate them and other team members to continue striving for the betterment in the future

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Padma Hotel Bandung sometime in the near future.

Kindly regards,
Leiderdorp, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Bandung is a very special city, once one of the most beautiful cities in Indonesia, or even the Far East. However nowadays it is quite hectic. The people in the street are very friendly and spontaneous. But after a long day it is good to be back at your Padma Hotel. Situated on the edge of this city, uphill, in a green and quiet environment.
Already in the old times („tempo doeloe”) this neighbourhood was famous as a green location, so much cooler than down-town. On only walking distance of the well-known Villa Isola, so to say.

The rooms are good, as you might expect, but not oversized; overlooking the wood on the other side of the river deep down and the famous Tangkuban Parahu volcano in the far away background.
Facilitiies are really relaxing. Where else could you find a 25-meter swimming pool?
The meals are delicious and the staff is welcoming. They give you the pleasant feeling to be the special Guest of the Year. Thanks so much.

I stayed here with two family members in the first six days of April 2014. This period was after all too short to visit Bandung and its surroundings. So we have to return to Padma Hotel for sure.

Ben Kneefel
The Netherlands

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ben Kneefel,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your overall kind review. I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and found the facilities and the services provided up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Padma Hotel Bandung in the near future and would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future.

Warm regards,
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Breath taking view. The hotel is very clean. Room is amazing. Staffs are very friendly. The buffet was great. I enjoy the gym. The water in the pool is warm & my kids enjoyed it very much. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear JulzBurn,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments on hotel cleanliness, room, the buffet, hotel facilities and our hospitality. I’m glad that the Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

On behalf of all the staff here, I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kindly Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Just went back for 2 nights stay at Padma (hillside). Stayed with my wife &daughter to celebrate my birthday and herewith my comments:
(+) beautiful hotels (layout, scenery, room)
(+) staffs are friendly and professionals
(+) breakfast and afternoon snack are superb and delicious
(-) over crowded but maybe due to long weekend

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank LouisRD
Dear , LouisRd,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you very for staying with us during your birthday and reviewing your stay at Padma Hotel Bandung.

I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Kindly regards,
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Me and my wife made a short stay, only one night. But on that short time we can felt the awesomeness of this hotel. The view of this hotel is so amazing, it's really match for you who want a relaxing and breathtaking trip. The pool and restaurant of this hotel is also great. Staff hospitality are really excellent. This one is really recomended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Gamaliel12,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying the amazing view, hotel facilities and our hospitality.

With best regards,