Had read a lot of Hotel Padma on trip advisor and so went there to experience it for real. We can whole-heartedly say that every thing we heard of Padma was so true!
The best parts are about the stunning location and impeccable customer service. All of the staff was very friendly and not in a plastic way but truly genuine warmth. Deasy, the Guest relations officer is a gem and I can tell she made a big difference to our visit. Thanks a lot Deasy from Susan and little Nate! :)
A couple of things that we had issues with
1. the restaurant has a smoking area that is adjacent to the normal seating area. Smoke was ever present even if we sat inside the restaurant. I request something is done about this as a priority. We donot want our children to smoke passively.
2. The room had lots of ants and our son got bitten with red marks around his neck. When we brought this to the attention to Deasy attention, she immediately got it fumigated and cleared.
Thanks a lot for making this a memorable experience - we will surely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the beauty of Parahyangan, Padma Hotel Bandung boasts a spectacular mountain view, elegant guestrooms and exceptional hospitality personified by its 24-hour butler service. Located at the hillside yet only minutes away from Bandung's city centre, it is the perfect place for great getaways and fruitful meetings. Come to Padma Hotel Bandung and rejuvenate yourself in the finest surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Padma Hotel Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.