“Good hotel in Bandung, will back soonest with my Family”

Hotel California Bandung
Ranked #38 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Bandung
“Good hotel in Bandung, will back soonest with my Family”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Good Rooms, good service, good location, good food and breakfast as well. Every single time you see the staff, they never failure to smile and greet you. Free transfer from and to airport is one of valuable service has given from this hotel and the FO Manager will suggest the driver to assist every single you need transportation around hotel, such as BIP, Riau Street and Pasar baru for free. But perhaps the parking area should be the concern. Overall I satisfy indeed Will be back with my Family or even with my friends. Thank you California Hotel and thank you for all staff.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
Indonesia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was staying for 5 Days & 4 night here for business trip, my overall rating is very good.

The room is spacious (especially deluxe king bed room) and clean. But the service is not excellent, most of the staffs can not say in nice way when we asked some exception or additional service.. But they tried hard to accomplish the request even in the beginning, they refused it.

The TOWEL is too small for adults, I guess California Hotel Management need to change immediately.. its seriously..

The price is affordable and the wood floor & spacious room is one of my reason to stay. Also the location is quite near with my representative office in Bandung

Love it.. would love to recommend friends or colleagues to stay here..

Room Tip: I like the room type Deluxe King Bed instead of Deluxe Twin Bed (looks more spacious) - I am staying...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I was here from 20th feb 2014 to 24th feb 2014 with my cousins. There were 4 of us. We booked 2 deluxe king rooms. To our surprised, the hotel management gave us 2 suite rooms, room 515 and 615. Location is good, almost near to everywhere, to Pasar Baru, Ciwalk, PVJ, Riau street, Dago etc.... a good 10 to 15 mins drive. Allright, room is definitely awesome! Big, spacious, clean. The only thing, the towel is abit small for an adult. I love the room layout, especially the windows! It is from floor to ceiling all windows throughout the 2 walls in my room. I get a great view of the city, morning & night. Bathroom is clean. The air con in my room broke down during the 2nd night, i called the reception. They were fast to respond. A technician came and took a look. He tried meddling with the controller and that was it. After i came back from breakfast, it was still stuffy and hot. I called again and within 5 mins, the same technician came again with another one. By then, i had to go out so i left them to settle the air con. When i came back at night, room was all cool again. I am really happy they responded fast and promptly. I have no problems communicating with the staffs.. all of them are very friendly, especially Miss Dina. She never failed to acknowledge us. What amazes me is that she remembers our name and greeted us by our names. She made us feel appreciated and happy. She suggested places we should visit, gave us details and so on. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends and i will, for sure, stay here again if i visit Bandung again. Thank you Miss Dina for your warmth welcome!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank asikskar
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is an excellent hotel - comfortable, clean, good breakfast, helpful staff. My only slight criticism is the location which is slightly out of the centre of town - maybe 2km from Jalan Braga. But taxis in Bandung are cheap and the doormen will happily hail one for you. I recommend Bluebird or Grua Ripa taxis - they always use the meter, no haggling.
I asked for a quiet room not overlooking a road and had no problems sleeping on the very comfortable bed.
I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Mesaieed, Qatar
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Got room no 709 with city view. Very clean and neat room. Room quite spacious with comportable bed. Bathroom toiletries good. Everything working good except towel seem too small for adult, wifi unable to accees in my room even i got password, TV channel could be add more. Breakfast menu quite nice of choices.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 February 2014

stay for 2 nights, but so dissapointed.
first day I check in, the room not ready, I hope the room ready quickly but I must wait in 30 minutes! tommorrow, I get a breakfast, I ordered some egg boil, I must waiting half an hour, is not a long time to wait for something when breakfast??? then I asked the concierge room to clean my room early. But the staff didn't come for a long time,disappointing.
That day I felt very badmood, whether the staff at the hotel always ignore a request?
Terrible!

Room Tip: stay away from this hotel!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lita s
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Clean,comfortable,peaceful and spacious rooms! Great service and all friendly staffs are really appreciated. You are always being greeted by them whenever you see them.Check in, arrange for transport or any requests were being fulfilled efficiently. Great service by Dina,Dadang and all friendly staffs at lobby and concierge as well. Prices are affordable.Neat and proper housekeeping.Highly recommended!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple