“A comfy stay way back in December 2009”
Review of Sukajadi Hotel

Sukajadi Hotel
Ranked #66 of 230 Hotels in Bandung
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“A comfy stay way back in December 2009”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

A comfy and pleasant to stay. Nice ambience and efficient staffs. Nearby to certain places especially Paris Van Java. Had a fabulous getaway with my girlfriends. Highly recommended for a budget stay and you will love the stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The rooms were average and they were having a strange musty smell. The sheets were not very clean . The bathroom was just ok and old. We had to request for toiletaries atleast twice ,before the hotel staff provided the same. The hotel has a great lounge and is very scenic. Breakfast was just ok and not very good for international travellers.

Overall the hotel was only average

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stay in this hotel for 3 nights i travel with my sister and 10 mo baby.The hotel building look nice,cosy and the ambience is good. Not really far from airport. This hotel didnt provide any airport transfer, but upon arrival u can buy taxi coupon for IDR40,000 /RM12/USD4, the whole journey took 20-30 minutes to reach hotel.

We arrive around 930pm local time, the check in process is fast and the room is ok, clean and have a space for my little one to mve around, i pick "executive room". The staff very helpful.

In terms of safety this hotel use card to access to any floor.

The bad experience is on my 1st night, few hotel guest adult man was in hotel hallway towards my room, going back and forth. After midnight there's lot of noise, talking laughing, yelling, knocking. Very loud and iam checkingthru my door , few man was talking etc outside...a group of them,which i believe the hotel guest as well

Early morning around 630am, i heard people yelling "wAke up..wake up" going from end to another end of hallway.the worst is, this group knock my door several time and rang my door bell...which makes me langry.when i ask them " whats the matter" and one of them reply "they got the wrong room.

The 2nd night my hubby join us , its around 11pm, and our door was knock hard by someone fom outside, my husband ask them what do they want.and they leave, after a while once again our door been knock hard and they rang our doorbell. I ask my huband not to open thedoor, thru the hole from the door, we can see oneman without a shirt.. We immediately call the operator and ask them to send the security.

The hotel act promptly and transfer us to another level. The room slightly small. But we can sleepp peacefully

One thing in theirrestaurant theres no baby chair provided.i have to hold my babyall the time during breakfast

The hotelis ok..but my 2 nights experience are awful. Im not sure either i want to recommend this hotel to anybody. I hope my review will help u to makea choice.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank marlinamahdin
negeri sembilan,malaysia
Reviewed 8 May 2013

i have been to this hotel many times and will forever stay at this hotel whenever i visit bandung.
its near to paris van java and had a great seafood restaurant acroos the road.a few shops with a mini market and a factory outlet beside it.even some small restaurants there.a good place to relax and the staff is very friendly.once im very sick after a trip to puncak and came back having headache.i even throw up in front of my room door but the service staff didnt even make any annoying face and he even offer me for a massage to make me better and bring me some porridge and water..kudos to their hospitality..

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jane_jennie
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 24 April 2013

A cozy woody mid-range Indonesian-ambience hotel with lots of lovely interesting artifacts well displayed all over. Had a ground floor room facing the small pool near the restaurant. Room and furniture were looking rather tired I must say. Those in the annex new block may be better. Average spread of Indonesian buffet breakfast including egg station. Enjoyable and delicious. Seems popular with local and older guests, and tour groups.

Room Tip: Rooms in the annex new block may be better. Only 10 minutes walk to the lovely Paris Van Java mall.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
The Netherlands
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The hotel looks nice. But we found out on a very unpleasant way how the hospitality works in this hotel. We arrived at 20:00 and want something to eat. But that was not possible, the whole restaurant was rented of by a group of people. There you are, tired from travelling and hungry, but the person behind the front desk told us to catch a cab to a other restaurant to eat. There was not even room service. Very disappointing! We stayed therefore only one night. Also there were cockroaches running around in the room. We will never stay in this inhospitable hotel again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Upon entering Sukajadi hotel, you felt as if you're in the 1940's. Living in highrise buildings, Sukajadi is a refreshing change for 3 old couples like us. If you like antiques and rustic charm that is. We were here a few years back and things has'nt changed. Only that the restaurant are bigger now overlooking the swimming pool.I guessed the room rate increased with that. The rooms are small but smelled fresh upon entering with automatic air freshener working half hourly. This make me happy.The toilets serve us well meaning clean with adequate amenities. You get hot water in the morning only. No one complained. Breakfast is fine with us. Noticed there's breakfast cereals and milk. While queuing up for our toast, I asked a caucasian gentleman about the breakfast spread. His response "Great! This is our 4th helping!" Our sole purpose to Bandung is to shop at Pasar Baru where we could find complete muslims apparels.We got what we came here for. We felt welcome in Sukajadi and Bandung!

Room Tip: If you like elevators or the stairs..choose a room on the ground level. Ours is room no.111 which o...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends