“Great oxtail”

Dapur Dahapati
Ranked #15 of 1,734 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great oxtail”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Amazing oxtail soup. Located in the center of the town and so easy to find, most bandung people knew.

The oxtail is so good, very generous portions and the price is very reasonable. The place is cozy and with a homie atmosphere.

This place have one of the best oxtail I ever taste.

1 Thank ms_ayu96

• Indonesian first
“Used to be better”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I went to this restaurant last Sunday to have lunch with my friends. The last time I went to this place was years ago and as long as i can remember, the food was outstanding back then. It wasn't as good as it used to be, perhaps because it was too many customers at a time. I ordered fried oxtail soup, my favorit dish and also the most favorit dish in Dahapati. It came overcooked, and the meat is quite tough to chew. The taste is also so so. I don't know if this is just a matter of consistency or their quality of food has decreased. I might want to visit this place again in the near future and I'll let you know the answer.

1 Thank rhendarto
“Delicious”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Im 30years old and i spend 25 years in bandung, but i wonder why i havent heard about this place, yet it earn 1st place in trip advisor, i get courios and decided to open fasting there, it took me two times circling the cipaganti road, since it cant be found easily, except you already know the place. And finally i found, it location in the right side of cipaganti road and in front of it there gas station, ots only one gas station in cipaganti road, so you will not miss it.

The place os rather small, with my double cabin car its difficult to enter the parking space. For basic car it can hold 4 to 5 car max. I recomend use motorcycle or park near gas station. The service excelent, the waiter waiting us in front of the door and welcoming with warm ambience. The place is neat, tidy and feel a lot like home atmosphere, it nice feeling. The menu not a lot to choose from, since it specialize in oaxtail soup, only two kind, soup and goreng (fried). The price little bit expensive, 50000-55000 rupiah for main dish, that is my first thought, but after i taste it, it worthed enought. I think for a single portion, can be eat by two person,maybe thats why the price expensive. It will not valid for the person who can eat the soup alone without rice. since me and my wives dont eat too much and our stomach already full, so we decided to pick up the rest and bring to home to let other family taste it. Their experience same like we do. Very very recomended place.

2 Thank Robby I
Singapore
“Best Meal in Bandung”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was our first meal and last meal in Bandung.
The best oxtail soup we tried and the best meal in Bandung.

Dine at Kampong Daun, Stone Café, Asmilia Café, Trans Studio Food Court...Dahapati is still the best.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank AdeLovetoTravel
Jakarta, Indonesia
“It is the best oxtail ever..!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I've tried few most famous oxtail resto such as the legend Borobudur Hotel restaurant, Bakerz Inn cafe, Bogor Fountain Oxtail cafe and few others that recommended by most people, but I can say that this is the winner of all oxtail dish ever..! Both fried and soup are well seasoned. It's melted in my mouth that I can still feel it in my sleep..! :p The price is very reasonable - around $3-$4, but the taste is priceless. Some people said the fried one is too buttery but I would say its too good to be ignored. So I strongly recommend this resto to all TA readers. The only thing that i will not guarantee is that you will want it more and more... So Enjoy..! :)

• Visited April 2013