“Great hotel near tol road”

and 1 more site!
D'Anaya Hotel Bogor
Ranked #20 of 76 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I've been staying in Horison bogor for a couple of times, it is mainly because the staff were friendly, the room was nice, nice outdoor (but small) pool and a good variance for breakfast buffet.
It's located near the main road, it is still reachable even if you don't use private car. It took 10-15 minutes car ride (depends on the traffic) to go to nearest recreational area. But I like how its very quiet and you can see Mt. Salak from a far.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank runitap

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed in here for a couple times either for work or with my family. Well, the room is small but neat and clean, I ordered nasi goreng and tom yum for dinner, and its taste very good. But, too bad, I don't feel the same when eat at breakfast and lunch buffet... It taste 'just' ok. Oh, and the staff is helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank AyuGuritno
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel is fine generally.

But if the hotel would declared being 3,5 stars, I would not be agree.
Why? Here it is..

I was there staying with family, bed cover and bed sheet still dirty, there’s no towel anyway, I called housekeeping but no answer and then I asked to front office they answered “sorry we forgot to put it”
Deluxe room is so small for 3,5 stars hotel, bathroom is smaller.
The important is the window to balcony can not be locked, it’s really dangerous.
for IDR 675.000 is not worth it.

Really disappointed, but the swimming pool and the semi-open air restaurant was entertaining us.

By the way I was in 215.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank riany552
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel is easy to find. It's located at the heart of Bogor. What I like the most is the room. I stayed in a room with twin bed. It has balcony facing to the swimming pool area. It has sliding glasses door. So you can always feel the fresh air and enjoy yourself at the balcony whenever you want to. They also provide a folding chair for you to enjoy your time at the balcony. The swimming pool is clean. It has area for kids and adults to swim. We enjoyed our time a lot during swimming. But, oops..they don't provide swimming towel. So you must bring your own towel if you want to go swimming. Another thing that impressed me during my stay is at the breakfast time! I stayed with my kids and voila the staff there provided us with two balloons for my kids to play. We can also bring the balloons. It's so lovely and caring thing I must say. Despite the good-taste and variety of the food, you get added value during breakfast time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank primaresya
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I booked this hotel via the Internet and got a great price for the weekend. I have travelled in Bogor a lot and I must say that this was the BEST hotel experience I have ever had. Every staff is nice we had was pleasant..The location is perfect, right in the heart of bogor. With a very clean and comfort room, so homy.swimming pool look so awesome from balcony my room. I even talk to the receptionist, and got a lot of culinary suggestion. I love staying there :) thanks for the perfect holiday.I will back with my kids in Horison Hotel Bogor
Note:if you need a special request you must request balcony of room view swimming pool

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank angieJuan_05
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Simple but nice hotel in this area, my room was clean and has balcony face to swimming pool. swimming pool looks well maintain.The Staff was so friendly to accommodated your needs.
Breakfast was great and i love the taste. many good food stall just few minutes walks. few minutes more walks u find supermarket and restaurants.
I satisfied staying there i wish coming back there soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Setyabudianto
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I stayed two days in January 2013, the view from the top floor of the hotel is nice, the rooms are quite small and only one elevator available so quite a wait when we had to go up and down the hotel, nice place for rest and food served is very varied and delicious

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business