Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center
Alfa Resort Hotel & Conference(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$35
Priceline
US$47
US$40
  • Pool
favehotel Padjajaran Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$30
US$42
US$41
1,403 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantoutdoor bathtubtropical gardenhorse ridingdeluxe roomswimming poolchildren playgroundfresh airplay groundtable tennisgolf resortcooking classweekend gatewayfavorite hotelwelcome drinkdinner buffetkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Pros :
- Resort Style hotel close to Jakarta, less than an hour by tollroad from south jakarta area,
- Warm and helpfull staffs,
- Cozy rooms with wooden furnitures which i like it so much and nice scenic mountain views,
- breakfast buffet with good varieties,

Cons, :
- Far from the bogor main road but easy to navigate and has many directions signage along the way.
- pathway to garden area is using material which not comfortable to walk, and the contour plus the bridge design maybe can not accessed by handicapped persons,
- Pool area should be renovated and improved to the larger size, and put more couch for people to relax, its very crowded over the weekend,
- the door placement for deluxe room is very inconvenience, and also toilet plus shower layout , seemly only dedicated for the average size people,

Seemly I'll choose to try other options before decide to going back.

Cheers

PDW

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear PDaddyW,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience during your stay in Novotel Bogor.
Me and my team are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your comment on our pathways, bridges, pool area and the door inside the rooms has been well noted and will be taken into consideration on our next room renovation.

Once again, thank you for your constructive feedback, it is feedback such as yours that enables us to serve more better to meet our guests needs.

I look forward to welcoming you again in our resort.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

First I would like to start with something positive. Compared to other hotels currently available in Bogor, Novotel provides something special. Beautiful surroundings and child friendly facilities: a nice swimming pool, free pony rides and kind personnel. Breakfast was okay too, but when the hotel has many guests, you may empty dishes...
Then on the negative side. The rooms! Please change the bedding asap! The pillows, blankets and matresses are old and just feel dirty. Even my 6 year old didn't want to sleep on the pillow. Also, the room reeked because of the toilet, which wasn't nice. We gave the housekeeper a small tip to clean it better and after that it smelled nicer. So the first thing you guys at Novotel Bogor need to do is: clean up!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ko_020,

Thank you for choosing Novotel Bogor as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Bogor and for taking your time to write a review in TripAdvisor.

Please accept my sincere apology for the service provided to you. It is certainly nor reflecting our usual service at Novotel. Please rest assured that we already conducted an investigation based on your experience and necessary action has been taken to prevent such problem in the future.

I hope this occurrence will not impair your trust in our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you again at the nearest future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Lovely quiet hotel based in the outskirts of Bogor. Mind you, it's 4,2 km to the centre and really hard to get a taxi when you're in the hotel. The average waiting period is 25 mins.

The rooms are nicely decorated, large and spread out over 3 floors. All with large windows overlooking the beautiful surrounding.

Breakfast during weekdays was quick, well stocked and fresh! The baker was preparing the croissants while we were waiting!

All staff is friendly, chatting easily with you and very fond of children. The pool is small but perfect if you want to swim lanes. I guess it's about 3 meters wide and 30 long. Rather cold though, due to the about daily rain.

We loved the hotel, loved the surroundings but were annoyed occasionally as it was so hard to get out to the city without our own car.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Moramare
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Moramare,

Thank you for choosing our resort as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Bogor, and thank you for sharing your review with us.

Me and my team are happy to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be informed that we provided free shuttle service from hotel to Botani Square Bogor vice versa in 3 (three) times schedule.

Thank you once again for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you again in our resort.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family went here for a quick trip on March 2014. I have an adult autistic brother and therefore we chose a resort so he could relax and enjoyed the trip as much as us.
The place is right on the city outskirts, so it wasn't very far from the heart of the city. The room was pretty big and clean. They have a big sofa and balcony for each room. Unfortunately they only have showers type of bath and it's small. My dad and my sister took my brother for a walk around the hotel park and they said my brother really enjoyed it. He also said that my brother took a swim for an hour and he had fun.

The breakfast was great, they have many different kinds of menu. I went back and forth grabbing pancakes, rice, salad, eggs, fruits, cereals, and porridge like a hungry woman despite being full because the food taste great.

The staffs were attentive and helpful, they asked us what we need and they really deliver. I'm glad my family chose this resort for our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tasha K,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking your time to write a review in TripAdvisor.

It is always a delight to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us and particularly our hotel surrounding, pool and breakfast selection.

Your comment on shower room has been well noted and we will taking into consideration for our future room renovation.

Thank you once again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in our resort.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Was there for a business seminar and upon arrival, was greeted warmly by the staff there.

The hotel setup is excellent with very pleasant furnitures, antique fans and nice background of mud wall around the entire resort. It is definitely a great place for anyone to chill and relax.

Go try their buffet especially during dinner as it serves an excellent array of dishes from spicy stuff to very local traditional delicacies.

As for the room, it is tastefully decorated with a large balcony but the pillow is kinda too squarish for me instead of the typical rectangle ones. But other than that, everything is great especially with Staff are very polite and always ready to assist you too!

Room Tip: Go rent the bicycle just outside the lobby
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear PaddyTan,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your time to write a review in TripAdvisor.

It is always a delight to know that our guests enjoyed their stay with us.

I will share your comment to my team and I am sure that this will encourage them to perform more better to meet our guest needs.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.