“Nice Rosti”

Ranked #31 of 577 Restaurants in Malang
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We offer the real taste of European food with a nice atmosphere for dining or just having a lunch.There are also live music on Saturday and Sunday evening.We have enough parking places, so you can just enjoy your time with us.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I came here with my boyfriend after a friend recommended it.
As we had just ate some snack, we only ordered rosti and fried ice cream
It's around noon and nobody seems to enjoy their lunch there except for the two of us even though it was weekend. But looking at the decoration and such, I think it'll great for a romantic dinner.

We couldn't finish both the rosti and the fried ice cream by the way.. Haha
Might be too full at that time. Maybe I picked the wrong topping for the rosti (it was like a burger patty on top of the rosti). Salmon might be a better choice. Since my boyfriend is not a meat eater, he didn't like it that much.

But I might want to come here again to try other menu because everything looks delicious.

1  Thank Ivana S

Reviewed 13 May 2014

yummy,, that was first word out of my mount since I eat the steak, very love the steak so much. and the price is not to expensive

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Based on the numerous positive reviews, my wife and I decided to visit Kafe Bunga Bali. We were rather famished and had to wait to be seated. Weird... Since the restaurant and the waiters aren't busy. We were told not to sit in the bigger tables and were seated in a tiny table. My wife was not happy since the restaurant was half empty anyway. We had to wait for one good hour before the food finally arrived on our table. How was the food? Salty.. To the point that you can't taste anything else but the salt. My wife returned her steak. The waiter promised to give her a new one, but it took them more than 30mins to serve it. Interestingly, no one seemed to be obliged to apologize for the horrible service. We left the cafe bunga bali angry, hungry, and determined never to come back.

1  Thank dannysuwano
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I love everything on the menu. This is my favourite restaurant. They serve real taste of European food with a fair price. I love the steak, seafood, soup, potato dish. Great place!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My wife and I found this slightly hidden restaurant the second night in Malang. We had a great meal the rosti salmon was delicious.We found the restaurant to contain all the elements you come to expect in a restaurant, but sadly are often missing in Indonesia.

1  Thank Valerie P