“One of The Most Underrated Cantonese Restaurant in Malang”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BeBeQue Resto

BeBeQue Resto
Ranked #261 of 467 Restaurants in Malang
Cuisines: Chinese
Leeds, United Kingdom
“One of The Most Underrated Cantonese Restaurant in Malang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I had been a loyal customer to the old Bebeque Restaurant in Jalan Kawi, but one day when I had cravings for juicy Cantonese-style roasted duck, I found out that it had been replaced by another restaurant. However, I found the place by accident. Its new address is on Jl Raya Langsep 28 Malang. I felt so happy to discover that the quality (and quantity) of the food was just as I remembered it. Even better, in fact! The roasted duck was juicy, the choice of fried rice were plenty and delicious, the cantonese-style stir fried vegetables were just beyond words.

Sadly, it seems that the management could care less to advertise the place. Everytime I eat there, my friends and I are the only one. Perhaps because the sign is not eye-catching enough. Perhaps because people thought it's an expensive place to eat. However, it's definitely not due to the food and place. The place is clean, spacious old dutch house with a garden and shady trees, although one friend did remarked that the fact that we were the only ones eating was kind of creepy.

Try it! It's one of the most underrated restaurant in Malang!

• Indonesian first
Malang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
“Halal Pekinese Duck in Malang”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

Sometimes it's hard to find a halal food in Malang, especially for Chinese food. When I was craving for pekinese duck, I remember this restaurant and try it. Taste so...yummmmy. Free wifi and the interior design is good.

Visited August 2012
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Excellent and affordable chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

BeBeQue Resto is a simple and clean chinese restaurant, with a pleasant open air setting facing Jl Kawi Atas, right next to New Kawi Guest House, KFC and Fabulous Spa&Saloon( nice and convenient combination in the traditional Malang!). The Hong Kong roast duck, the speciality, is simply delicious, the meat soft and tender, being cooked traditionally by the Hong Kong Chef of BeBeQue. My wife and i also love the chicken sagiong, homemade noodles and the lotus vegetable. We recommend it for a casual, affordable and delicious chinese dinner.

• Visited May 2012