“Wide Variety of Indonesian Breakfast”

Niki Kopitiam Cafe and Resto
Ranked #5 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Malang
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

They serve variety of Indonesian menu on breakfast. The taste is ok, the price is pretty cheap. You eat in a restaurant and pay the price of warung. The most dissppointment is they serve rempeyek in a small plastic wrap just as nasi bungkus. They call themself kopitiam but nothing special about their coffee. Very nice room decoration creating a good ambience.

2  Thank Budhi S

Reviewed 11 January 2014

They called it kopitiam but when I order the menu many foods is not available, no dimsum, teh tarik, and even toast is not available, oh my God, what kind of kopitiam is this. And the worst thing is the waitress are not helpful and unpolite. I have to wait quite long time only for banana split ice cream and ice tea. I really dissapointed with my visit. I met the owner at the exit, but I have no chance to tell her about her terrible waitress because she was busy. I hope she read this, so she can give them more training.

1  Thank SherlyTan
Reviewed 8 October 2013

1st impression was a very cozy resto with various and tasty food. The chinese food is very delicious. My favourite is brocoli stir with 3kind of mushroom.
The beverages are all well served and taste nice.
Price is reasonable. service is pretty quick and warm.
Unfortunately, dimsum menu is not recommended at all, especially steam dimsum. It taste not good.

1  Thank Andy N
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We've been coming to this place several times since their soft opening, and they've made some improvement as well since then. Remember to make reservation for the weekend.

1  Thank Oda2013
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have not been to the restaurant but I have spoken with the owners - Eddy and his wife - at length. They are passionate about the food that they prepare - using fresh local ingredients which give the customer fresh product at the table. I have no doubt that the food will only be of a high standard and I look forward to visiting, and eating, at Niki Kopitian when I am in Malang.