Went here with my husband and my 1 year old boy, liked it a lot especially for the very nice cool breeze, the great nature view and the fresh air experience. The owner was very attentive, however you may have to go through back & forward emailing before you get a proper confirmation/ details. As it is a boutique resort with only several villas, they may provide their service 'too simple'. No administration you need to fill in upon your arrival, no explanation on how things work out there eg breakfast, lunch/ dinner rate etc. When I asked for a menu, the owner said they don't have menu but will serve lunch & dinner as package. Pity that the owner couldn't let us know how much the price is for lunch/ dinner package and would also be better if they could at least let us know what we would have for lunch dinner instead of guessing ourself (by the time we checked out we found out the price is IDR 100.000/ set meal).
Several plus & minus I can share:
(+) Scenery, fresh air, quite private, friendly owner & staff, food is quite good
(-) Although food is not so bad, but they dont give options eg menu, too overpriced, owner/ staff is friendly but you will have to ask them first as it seems they don't do regular service -guest must ask if they want to know eg bfast, clean towel, emptying the dustbin etc.
- They don't provide baby crib
- Travel time to the location is approx. 2-3 hours from the exit tol Ciawi
- Rumah Wayang (01 BR) has great view to the ricefields, as well as Rumah Lembah
- Rumah Limas is not really nice in terms of limited view & located next to the road (small village kinda road though)
- Make sure you bring/ buy some snacks on the way as the restaurant is only providing brekfast/ lunch/ dinner (whilst the cool weather will make you hungry all the time ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Covering three hectares of land, including lush paddy fields, Kampoeng Padi Resort in Sukabumi, Indonesia overlooks the majestic Gunung Gede in West Java. Delight in the privacy your villa accommodation in Sukabumi, Indonesia brings. The one-bedroom Lembah Villa and two-bedroom Rumah Miring Family Villa exude a resort-like ambiance complemented by traditional Sundanese and Balinese decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kampoeng Padi Boutique Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kampoeng Padi Boutique Villa Hotel Sukabumi