“Perfect”

Ranked #9 of 129 Hotels in Surabaya
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

What a great room everything is absolutely perfect. The only thing better than the room is how polite and helpful the staff is. I'm in the hotel industry and cannot recommend it highly enough.
I look forward to a return trip soon.

• Stayed August 2013
Albert S, General Manager at TS Suites Surabaya, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Craig P,

Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

We are very much grateful that our services could meet your satisfaction during your stay in Surabaya.
We will maintain and improve our services to ensure all our guests are as pleased as you are.

Thank you for choosing Hotel TS Suites Surabaya, and we are looking forward to serving you again the next time you are travelling to Surabaya.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I really happy to stay with this hotel in Surabaya. The service made me suprise and I loved the room. Stay in Prominent, sure...diffrent! The room is suitable for family. The value is worthed with money.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear yunpvrb,

Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

It is a great pleasure to have you stayed with us, also to know that you are pleased with our rooms and service.
Our main mission is to ensure our guests are endlessly indulged during their stay in Hotel TS Surabaya, just like your experience.

Again thank you for choosing Hotel TS Suites Surabaya and also for your generous review.
We are looking forward to serve you again when you travel to Surabaya.
Lampung, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed there during last Easter break for a few nights. It was ranked no1 on tripadvisor and it turned out great! Location was good. Next to the hotel is a big mall, lots of places to eat. The rooms are very spacious, modern design. Lobby is small. Service was great. Great value for money. Overall, an enjoyable stay, more than expected.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Tuban, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Love this hotel since the very first time i stayed. Spacious room, clean, nice services, free minibar, and i loveee the bathroom so much! This hotel has no swimming pool but it's okay for me since i could swam in those spacious bathtub. I've stayed at this hotel for many times since august 2011. My last stayed was in may 2013. I wish i could stayed at this hotel every time i visit surabaya but it looks like that this is everyone's favorite's hotel since this hotel is very often fully occupied.
This hotel is in the same area with surabaya town square mall, it makes me easier to find some foods for lunch as well as dinner. If you stay at this hotel on weekend, u'd better choose city view room instead of mall view because the mall is quite noisy at night which makes me difficult to sleep. Place for breakfast is at ts cafe, a cute american-style diner decor restaurant, the food was okay not so special.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friend recommended this hotel to me. At first when I heard the hotel's name, I was thinking, what kind of hotel is this? To be honest, I'm not familiar to it's name, but I trust my friend and I am going give it a try.

I was arriving late night with my family and I just want to have short stayed, because early morning in the next day we already have to checked out to go to the airport.

When we arrived, I must say, I was impressed by the design of the lobby. It's a small beautiful lobby with charming hotel staff greeting us. From the lobby,to the room corridor and until we came into the room, it's all beautifully designed. I just love the whole thing especially the layout of the room. It's not standard, they are putting the bathtub facing the bedroom. With it's price, definitely It's beyond my expectation.The room was clean, comfortable, spacious.

The location was pretty good, It is near the mall so you can searching food for dinner or lunch easily. When I departed to the airport the next day at 6AM, it takes 30 minutes to arrived.

The breakfast was good, lots of variety, and delicious. we just loved it. Thank you, and we definitely will be back.

The only thing that less was there's no pool for kids to have fun. But other than that, perfect!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank s_ismanto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Spending the night for my business trip in surabaya last december. The hotel itself was located side by side with surabaya town square which very lively. The room was very nice with seperate shower and bathtub. Breakfast was decent. Overall its quite nice hotel

• Stayed December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

I always enjoy my stay at TS Suites. The staff are friendly & helpfull, the room was spacious, and the price is also very good compared to the service.
The minibar and internet access is free, and the hotel is next to surabaya townsquare where there are many nice restaurant. it's easy to find food and event at night because some of them are open 24 hr.
I love the non smoking hotel (they charge a penalty of IDR 1 million if you smoke in the room).
After all it was a good and memorable stay, i would love to recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business