“My second home”
Review of TS Suites Surabaya

TS Suites Surabaya
Ranked #14 of 135 Hotels in Surabaya
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Ts Suites is my second home. Traveling to Surabaya quite often and this is the best place to stay. Number 1 is the Location. Surabaya Town Square is right below. Number 2 is the room. The size is big, like the modern design with the workstation desk and the bathtub in the middle of the room (corious?). As an entrepreneur this hotel is fully recommended. Salute to all staff who somehow can remember your name.

• Stayed: September 2013
Albert S, General Manager at TS Suites Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Growindo,

warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

Thank you for your great review.
To be called your second home is a true pleasure.
It is our mission to make sure all our guests are as pleased as you are.
We are delightful that our services and facilities could suffice all your need during your stay with us. Yes, we always try to touch our guest by their heart, remembering your name is just one of our way to do so.

Thank you for staying with us, and we are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

TS is definitely one of most well deserved and valued in Surabaya for me. The room was spacious, quite clean, the location is great, the toiletries is excellent, and the best part is the bathtub which can be enjoyed while you watch tv. The price is worth the pay, and I can see some improvement during my ladt visit here. Only, if you love quiet place for a good rest, saturday night in mall view could be a disaster.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Gerry S,

Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

We are more than grateful to know that you are pleased with our services and facilities during your stay. Our mission is to ensure our guests are endlessly indulged during their stay in Hotel TS Surabaya, as well as within the integrated Surabaya Town Square.

We understand that during weekend the mall-view side of the hotel is quite noisy due to the music event held down stair, and for this allow me to apologize for the inconvenience. We are still working on this matter, but in the mean time should you need quiet room, please just ask our staff to find some better room to suit your need.

Thank you for your most generous review about our hotel, and we greatly hope you would choose to stay with us again, next time you are in town.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been stayed at TS Suites Surabaya for several time and improve a lot of things already. The breakfast menu is more varied and the rooms are beautiful and modern. But unfortunately, I have got an uncomfortable experience on this visit.

We arrived at the hotel around 13:15 and we are surprise that only one of the three rooms that we reserved is ready to be occupied, we really wanted our rooms to take a nap after a tiring journey and we have a meeting at the hotel at 15:00.

The reception who handled us is a man with a quite voice in an easy way offered us to wait in our friends room then he will deliver the other keys, Whatt???? we were surprised by a strange idea, since room is a private for us. He suppose to be trying to find us another room which was ready.

After a long wait, I got a room finally at 14.20, he just give the key away without saying sorry since we've waited long enough.

at the next day, i breakfast at the cafe and i had an unpleasant experience again. I asked to the waiter to find me butter since there is no butter on the table and he said that he will get butter for my breads soon. Until I had finished my breakfast i never get the butter, as well as salt and pepper.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank RENEE PICASSO M
Albert S, General Manager at TS Suites Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Renee Picasso M,

Warmest greetings from TS Suites Surabaya.

We would like to express our gratitude for your input toward TS Suites Surabaya. We understand that you had some uncomfortable experience during your stay, and for this please accept our deepest and sincere apology.

We always try to serve all our guest with our best intention and attitude. And I must say from reading your comment, the kind of service you got from our staff is not within our standard.

We already took immediate action to the staff’s services concern, to brief and retraining them accordingly. We ensure this kind of unpleasant experience does not happen again.
Once again please accept our apology, and thank you for choosing to stay with us at TS Suites Surabaya, and also for giving us such valuable input.
We are always looking for your next arrival, certainly with better service experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for a night, got a good deal from agoda.
The hotel is just next to Surabaya Town Square, where you can find lots of coffee shops & restaurants. The night I stayed, they had live music which is quite loud, I was afraid it would go on forever but they stop at 11pm, gave me enough time to rest!

The room is spacious and the toilet is quite grand for standard room. Happy with that!

A bit disappointed with the breakfast, came down at 8.30 and they almost ran out of some of the selections, I asked for replenishment but had to wait for long time in the end I gave up and went to one of the cafe next door.

Location is pretty central, close to zoo and eateries. It took less than half an hour to travel to airport on off peak hour. Very happy with that too!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

+ close to eatery: restaurant, pubs as in the same complex of Sutos (Surabaya Town Square),
+ Supermarket nearby (Foodmart)
+ Free minibar (only one can of coke, sprite, beer, 2 bottle waters, and kitkat candy bars)
+ comfi beds
+ spacious room and bathroom
+ free wifi but not so fast just okay

- A bit far from CBD (tunjungan area)
- Strange shower as it is rainshower unless you wash your hair otherwise a very difficult to wash your body without shower cap (I rarely use shower cap except at this hotel for morning shower)
- There was a concert starting around 10 30pm since our room was facing the mall so it's rather noisy. (Pick the room with city view I think it's quieter)
- No pool
- Slow elevators ( Should add one more elevator)
- Agreed with other reviewers about breakfast (lack of variety of menu selection)

Room Tip: Choose lower floor and city view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

What a great room everything is absolutely perfect. The only thing better than the room is how polite and helpful the staff is. I'm in the hotel industry and cannot recommend it highly enough.
I look forward to a return trip soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
Albert S, General Manager at TS Suites Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Craig P,

Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

We are very much grateful that our services could meet your satisfaction during your stay in Surabaya.
We will maintain and improve our services to ensure all our guests are as pleased as you are.

Thank you for choosing Hotel TS Suites Surabaya, and we are looking forward to serving you again the next time you are travelling to Surabaya.

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I really happy to stay with this hotel in Surabaya. The service made me suprise and I loved the room. Stay in Prominent, sure...diffrent! The room is suitable for family. The value is worthed with money.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear yunpvrb,

Warmest greetings from Hotel TS Suites Surabaya.

It is a great pleasure to have you stayed with us, also to know that you are pleased with our rooms and service.
Our main mission is to ensure our guests are endlessly indulged during their stay in Hotel TS Surabaya, just like your experience.

Again thank you for choosing Hotel TS Suites Surabaya and also for your generous review.
We are looking forward to serve you again when you travel to Surabaya.