“Perfect Escape!”

Salirawangi Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Surabaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Salirawangi Spa We offer you a full package of treatment that will make your body feeling divinely pampered and relaxed.
sengkang
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect Escape!”
Reviewed 7 April 2010

We have just back from Surabaya, We came to Surabaya for my parent's business thing. There's not much thing to do at my first day there. I just went to the Shopping Centre, Tunjungan Plaza and random places just for walking and shopping, while my Mom and Dad busy with their work.
So, i decided to search something i could do in the middle of the day, it was hot and hectic - i just need to rest my tired feet and relax my head from all that crowds at street. Then after we've done sipped our coffee, my sis n i looked for the magz and found out an adv about a relaxation place called Kayumanis Spa at Jalan. RA. Kartini. which offers the best massage for perfect mind, body and soul. humm.. its sound tempting isn't? so we decided to go to that place and have a body massage. The place wasn't so hard to be found. its a good start.-
Short story, we arrived there, and we were welcoming by couple nice ladies, n they're started to take our order and explained the treatments nicely. We chose to have Traditional Deep Tissue Massage. with aromatherapy cinnamon blend and olives oil. it was really really nice i could tell. My back n feet was so relief.. the adv didn't fake. i really enjoyed that moment. n the price was so affordable , better than hotel's rate.
so i think its the perfect escape for me n my sis, when we don't wanna spent a lot of cash, to spent a day.
Go for a day Spa or Massage than shopping! ha ha..
Maybe i should do it again when i come to Surabaya next time>
Cheers...