“Great taste!!!”

Casa Fontana
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant... Italian style... For all the people that likes great food...And join the classic Italian atmosphere. Call for reservations for birthday party and more...
Reviewed 10 June 2014

At june 8th,2014 myself and my families came to dinner at casa fontana. All i had yesterday was great experience of italian dining. Authentic tastes of italian pizza, salmone pasta, prawn pasta..i love the ambience-environment. The services was good. The 4th-stars restaurant services.

At all, i reference this place to your next fine dining place.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

today I've got lunch with my colleagues about 2PM and the restaurant quiet no one guest, I think it little bit to late for lunch time. So the waiters give us table in room with minim lighting, and I ask for the outside room because I don't like dark but he said that only open that room for noon. Okay, so get it we stay at that room. I don't like the atmospher at all, for sure this place got renovation.

Food, we order pizza enzo ferrari and fetucine fresh salmon from recommen the waiters. The pizza superherb I love very much, taste was good and size doesn't matters. For fetucine I think it's great but we got spines salmon, my God!

and the other my opinion that not good to serve toilet paper in our table, I mean it. Because you're not stall shop.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Basically me and my bf LOVE this restaurant. Its one of my favorite restaurants in Surabaya. They have great meat and the servers are very caring and fun. It was a bit handful, cos I wanted to have strawberry sorbet, but they didnt have it and my bf talked to the owner kind of asking him to make me some. They spoke Italian and yep, they made me some of strawberry sorbet! Apology for the handful task, cos at the end that guy came to us and said: "fine" (finish in Italian)?? Sounded like he wanted to dump us lol. Seriously, I personally apologize, but overall, gladly we LOVE the food and the service! Grazie! :)

1  Thank ADTodani
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We used to eat there in the past and now there is a new ownership. New owners seem more concerned about the Tripadvisor comments then about our food. Kept asking to put a good comment on here as being the best Italian restaurant in Surabaya. Well sorry friend but you are absolutely not..... food was average, service very poor

3  Thank KeesSby
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Service far out weighed the food. We ordered steak rare/medium rare came out blue and wasn't best quality meat. Chicken breast was dry. Carbonara was good. . Our waiter was first class!!! The restaurant is really a great setting. Maybe the chef had an off night.