We (my parents and i) had a good deal for 2 rooms (king size bed) to stay there on our way from Makassar to mt ijen and mt bromo.
The room were nice with a big shower.
Very quiet (we were not facing in the pool direction)
The wifi was working well.
The breakfast was good:
- some small bakery (muffins, croissant, donut)
- a lot of local food
- scrambled eggs
- A good coffee machine for various coffee
- you can have your breakfast seating by the pool
On the minus side of the breakfast: - it was taking time to get the juice dispenser, the bakery to be refilled.
So keep your eyes open not to miss when they bring new ones.
- we also had to go get ourself the cutlery in the drawer as there was not any on the table outside.
No big deal though. The staff is friendly. I guess they were just a bit understaffed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites is a 4 star hotel conveniently located in the main business district of Surabaya. For business trips and holidays, this hotel is the perfect destination, offering conference facilities, a fitness centre, outdoor pool, tennis courts, activities and Dolfi Kids Club. Our 209 well appointed rooms offer comfort and convenience. Enjoy a meal in our restaurant, or relax and unwind in one of our two bars. This is not just a business hotel, but a holiday resort in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Surabaya Hotel Surabaya
- Surabaya Novotel
- Novotel Surabaya Hotel And Suites Java