“Perfect for Sunday Brunch”
Review of Platinum Grill

Platinum Grill
Ranked #114 of 1,784 Restaurants in Surabaya
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Platinum Grill is one of the best fine dining place in Surabaya. Considering the limited choices for such place in the city, Platinum Grill has become one of my favorite. The place is not really spacious and it is almost always packed, especially during Sunday brunch. They can accommodate private event too. There are outdoor and indoor spot. During Surabaya good weather, you will like to sit in the outdoor area with golf view.

1  Thank CindyCarolina

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went in a group of 80 people and I was surprised that every dish tasted to perfection! Amidst the 16 hole of the golf course,the grill offered a very different ambiance and setting. Waiting staff were prompt and did their job well. The potato and Ikura shrimp cream was heavenly! Six succulent jumbo prawns well prepared as cold entree is a must. The Alaskan Salmon skin was fried crisp yet the meat tender to taste. The Vanilla yogurt was beyond words to finish off a great tasting experience. No photos..too busy enjoying the food and entire course was finished clean off the plate! Thank you..will come back again and recommend this place. A must!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Title says it all really... it's been about a year since we ate here, wanted to give the place another shot since our first experience was ordinary to say the least. Unfortunately, many items on the menu were not available, so our choices were limited. The amuse bouche was stingy, the tenderloin steak was a little too dry, the ribs was the only saving grace. Overall the food was nothing to get too excited about, there are many establishments in the city offering similar fare...

3  Thank B H
Reviewed 24 March 2014

A beautiful place, excellent staff and fantastic, Amazing value! I was recommended to go by friends and I would encourage you to do the same.book ahead.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

After made a reservation, I came and surprised by two of their new menu, both were burgers. I picked the small size one, Bacon Burger (rather than the Tall Burger, bigger and I didn't think could eat all of it, even it was tempting).
And an Egg Benedict, their special menu, for my sister in law and a Wagyu Burger for my wife. Like my last review, only in here my waif can eat lots of beef meat. Thanks God I found the place to make my wife healthier.

Wow! The bacons were tremendous with sunny side egg on the top ... You can imagine the taste by its look ...
I finished it in a second and it was a breath taking experience ... The bacon was well fried, not crispy.

Thank you for the great moment! I look forward for the next surprising experience ...

Oh yes, nearly Valentine ... The place looked like a bear village ... My wife liked it very much ... happy Valentine!

1  Thank LexiPranata