“A place must to go”

Finna Golf & Country Club Resort
Ranked #63 of 135 Hotels in Surabaya
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I love this place, room - function room - resto - shop - golf yard and the mountain freshness and meldew, big room space with well maintenance, fresh air, good design and detail toiletries , clean, wifi in the room, and many variety of breakfast which mostly healthy food. Service also very good and friendly. Certainly I will come again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vinna H
Finnag0lf, Front Office Manager at Finna Golf & Country Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

October 28th, 2013
Dear Ms. Vinna H

Warm Greeting From Finna Golf & Country Club Resort

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are delighted that you love our places and a place must to go for a golfer,family or corporate during holiday or business . Only @Finna Golf & Country Club Resort you can breathe fresh & clean air of the mountains, natural golf course, spacious rooms with full facilities, variety healthy food during your meals.

Once again, thank you for kind review. We look forward to welcoming you again for the next visit only @ Finna Golf & Country Club Resort.

Best regards,

Ageng Sutadiredja
Resort Manager
rm@finnagolf.com

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is a must go destination for golf players. The nature is well preserved and the golf course is professionally laid out. Other than golf, I usually prefer to relax in the cottages. The cottages are pretty with a personal jacuzzi in each of them. It's also refreshing to try the outdoor bath area. I've also stayed in the VIP and it has its own swimming pool.

It is a great place to go with families because they offer other activities such as biking or trekking. Well, I usually like to eat around the area and I'd recommend Ayam Sri. The chicken there is really really good.

The service in Finna is excellent. You are greeted with smiles and the staffs are very friendly. I spent my NYE there and it is fun to celebrate it together as the staffs are fun and energetic. If you like golf or just want to relax and take a break from Surabaya, this is a great place to stay :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Joan W
Finnag0lf, Manajer Kantor Depan at Finna Golf & Country Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Ms. Joan W,
Warmest Greeting From Finna Golf & Country Club Resort

Thank you for your review during your stay at Finna Golf & Country Club Resort. Finna Golf & Country CLub Resort is designed not only for golfer. With the beautifull nature is also very convenient for family to vacation in our cottages and villas. Accomodation at Finna is provided by 30 deluxe cottages and 2 VIP suite with its own individual jacuzzi, and for VIP are also available their own private swimming pool. We have resort facilities : Driving range, trekking area, outbound area, outdoor swimming pool, kids corner and bicycle.
For the service, we are always committed to our mission always continue to give a warm and excellent service to our guests.
Once again, thank you for your reviews and all staff looking forward to welcoming you again at Finna Golf & Country Club Resort.

Warmest Regards,

Ageng Sutadiredja
Resort Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This is the second time we stayed at Finna Golf & Country Club, the last time being in 2009 and we were very impressed with the golf course and the cottage accomodation then.

We decided to revisit in Aug and after booking, i heard/read of a few comments about it not being well kept and aged and to be honest, i was a little concerned that we might be disappointed this time.

Well, thank God, the cottage we stayed in was pretty well-maintained though the jacuzzi bath and the outdoor bath area needs some upkeeping. By and large, we had a pleasant time staying there and playing golf.

What strikes me this time is the very friendly and excellent service at the reception counter, namely, Lita and Mila. Many tks for the great service. Food wise, i m afraid is pretty limited as most of the stated in- house restaurants are not opened throughout our 3 days' stay. The inclusive breakfast is really very basic.

I hope the management of Finna will continue to upgrade and maintain their cottage, facility and golf course for years to come.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EstellaGardens
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stay for only one nite at weekend yesterday, for taking my kiddos having fun at their school holiday. This cottage just only one hour ride from where I living in Surabaya. Very nice place, they only have 30 cottage where is in a golf range. And, they have a couple of villa with 3/4 bedroom where a part with club house.

The cottage where I stay approx 100m2 with private jaccuzi, outdoor/indoor shower, terrace and garden. It's little bit old but with a good maintain. And, the worst is HOT water that I lost it when I put in Jaccuzi. So, you must waiting for next hot water.

The facility was good, the pool with kids pool was fun even it is small. they have jaccuzi and sauna for male and female sparate at Club house. And, of course golf range.

I buy the room from Travel agent in Surabaya about USD100 but if you have BCA credit card just pay USD90 for Cottage including breakfast.

Restaurant at Clubhouse open from breakfast time till 7 PM, than they moved to pool side till midnite. The food was good, with reasonable price approx USD4-8. But the breakfast was worst for this kinda hotels.

Room Tip: if you pick the cottage, ask for room near reception. Maybe is biggest number, not sure.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sugiphang
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed here for a business conference and I wouldn't say that it's a nice place to stay in terms of the villas....

The golf course and the layout of the entire country club is amazing. But the villa feels very old and under maintained.....

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cyclopps
Reviewed 31 December 2012

this is my 4th time staying here and i always went there with the whole family. We have been coming to finna golf since i was little. We stayed in cottage with 2 single beds or one king size beds and also 1 vip room so that everybody can get together and play or watch tv. The vip one also has a small pool. What i love the best about the room is the bathtub.I remember taking photos with my sister and my dad inside the huge bathtub. But in the past i had different concern.

Now that we have grown up we realized that all the doors toward the bathroom isnt covered well..i mean you still can see that people are taking shower or using the toilet even if it's blurred. there is no privacy. Even the toilet in the living room located beside the kitchen. Me and my cousin thought that this cottage might be suitable for the honeymooners but not for family or friends.

But still i love the bathroom area. The bathtub is still as huge as it had been. Its just me getting a bit bigger than yesterday. And also there is jacuzzi. I kinda wondering why they didnt fix the toilet because the water keeps flowing. There is no different before and after flushing. Im concerned about the amount of clean water they used if this isnt fixed.

The bed is comfortable. The king size one fits to 3 people.

I saw that some of the equipments are pretty old like the toilet and the bathtub and the hairdryer as well.

Breakfast is standards. Only few kind and varieties. You see almost the same thing everyday.
What i dont like about the restaurant that serves the buffet is that they allow people to smoke there. There is an outside area where you can enjoy your breakfast while watching the golf field. Very pretty.

The staff especially the one in the receptionist is very kind and friendly.

Overall its a very good place to stay and relax. If you re on a honeymoon this place is also perfect for you. Golf lovers will love this.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Ivana S
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My husband had a job assignment nearby, so we decided to tag along. The hotel had a great view. I believe a golf enthusiast would have loved this place too!!! A little inconvenient to explore the place, as u need the hotel to arrange for taxi. But otherwise, my daughter and I did explore a little around the hotel surrounding. Check out the photos!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank SaraSkov
Also consider these accommodations in or near Surabaya
Taman Dayu Golf Club & Resort
Royal Trawas Hotel & Cottages
Inna Tretes Hotel
Inna Tretes Hotel
#3 of 3 in Prigen
Hotel Majapahit Surabaya managed by AccorHotels
Royal Tretes View Hotel & Convention
Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers

Been to Finna Golf & Country Club Resort? Share your experiences!