“Good diner in Halim restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Semarang, Indonesia
“Good diner in Halim restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

This time, I would like to share my diner experience in Halim Restaurant this past weekend. This time, I was visiting one of my favorite restaurants in a larger group (9 people) so I ordered few more dishes than I used to. As usual, I immediately ordered one of their favorite dishes, burung dara goreng (deep fried pigeon).

Besides that, I also ordered kolokee (deep fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce), nasi goreng spesial (special fried rice), tamie cap cay (mixed vegetable fried noodle), kangkung hot plate, angsio tahu sapi and one of my favorite noodles, song mie.

All of them were delicious (at least, that's what the opinion of all our family members) who were having diner with me and I couldn't agree more. Therefore, without hesitation, I would provide a four stars' rating to this restaurant for being able to maintain their food quality over years.

FYI, I have been frequenting this establishment regularly for more than thirty years where they were able to keep maintaining their food quality consistently. Overall, I would recommend this establishment for those food lovers who are looking for good quality Chinese food in Surabaya.

• Visited July 2013