We stayed at the Alana for 3 nights on a short visit to Surabaya.
• Modern, new hotel
• Spacious, clean rooms
• Friendly staff
• Extensive breakfast buffet
• Good value for money
• Not near the city center
• Bar staff not proactive/slow. We had to walk up to request items/bill on multiple occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alana Surabaya is four star hotel, blends design, pleasure and comfort. Less than 20 minutes from Juanda International Airport and close to the city's main business areas. Close proximity to Jatim International Exhibition Center, shopping center and the toll road to Sidoarjo and Gresik. Enjoy your stay either for business or leisure, at our spacious rooms and suites with contemporary elegance design, available with free high speed Internet access. Wellness Center and Spa, Indoor Pool & Bar, Lounge, and Coffee Shop, with delightful Indonesian, Asian, and Western menu, ready to ensure you to get a pleasant experience stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, bedfinder AG, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Alana Surabaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alana Surabaya Java