“Superb location, great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of G Suites Hotel

G Suites Hotel
Ranked #28 of 129 Hotels in Surabaya
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Superb location, great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed on July 2014, interested mainly on the location. Arrived early (11 a.m.) and they let us checked in earlier, with friendly staff that manage everything so it was smooth. Room was small (enough for me), and interesting lighting design on the bottom of the bed was catchy. Bed was nice, bathroom is a bit too small, but hot water available just fine. Good thing that we don't expect too much from breakfast, because the selection was very minimal and taste not that good. However, for friendly staff, nice room and superb location, might consider to stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
G Suites H, General Manager at G Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Mr. Hermes,

Thank you for your time sharing your experience during your stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to know that our service and facilities has met your expectation, and your suggestion about our breakfast are important for our improvement in the next future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in G Suites Hotel Surabaya, and hope you could extend your gorgeous experience soon.

G Suites Hotel Surabaya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I Spent the nights in Surabaya and stayed in this hotel few months ago. It's a smart concepts hotel.Young, Dynamic and Fresh. Yeah..Love the ambiance. Welcomed by nice and professional staffs. Feel like that I already knew them since long time ago. Indeed, When I was far away from home,still I feel at my own home. Great and strongly recommended for sure to whom wish to stay in this hotel.

Cheers,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
G Suites H, General Manager at G Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Nathaline,

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. It is always give a great feeling to know that our hotel and service has met your expectation. I will personally send your compliments to my teams, I believe your positive feedbacks will give them motivation to serve better in the future.

We’re looking forward to see you soon at Surabaya, where your second home – G Suites Hotel, ready to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice , customer service is excellent . The staff are very friendly . The hotel is well located .
Great food , service , amenities and room . Very clean . The rooms are new , modern and spacious . Free wifi . Staff goes out of the way to be helpful . Highly recommended for business . I would highly recommend the G Suites Hotel to others .
I would stay here again ! Thank you to the wonderful staf .
Please give my warm greetings to the team of the G Suites Hotel .

• Stayed May 2014
G Suites H, General Manager at G Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Dominika,

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that our service and facilities has delighted your stay. Trust I would share your compliments to my teams, believe it will groove their days.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you for extended your gorgeous experience with us in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was recommended this hotel by a local friend.
Booked a Grand Gallery suite located on the 9 floor.
Checked in process and fast and painless.
Rooms were very new, clean and in tip top condition.
Staff were very friendly,pleasant and service oriented.
Daily breakfast variety limited and not so enticing but sufficient.
All in all very enjoyable and good experience.
Kudos to the staff of G suite! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
G Suites H, General Manager at G Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Rekria,

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that you enjoyed your stay at our Grand Gallery. Your comments is valuable for improving our service quality and delivering the excellent service always. Trust I would share your compliments to my teams.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My friend came to surabaya on june and i suggested her to stay at this hotel coz the new one. First impression was good and different. The ambience is so cozy and cool so for young people like us. There is a bar and resto with dj entertainment. The room interior was good and not to big but nice. The best one there was jacuzzi and sauna, really enjoyed stay with my friend here. Will come back again...

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Genie Jennie,

Thank you for sharing your experience stay at our hotel. Glad to know that our property and service has met your expectation. We will keep improving so that we could always give the best service to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friend again at G Suites Hotel Surabaya.

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

g suites hotel is one of new hotels in gubeng area in surabaya.. the hotel is suitable for business trip. its simple , friendly staff n quick in services.. good luck for gsuites hotel n keep for good services..

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
G Suites H, General Manager at G Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Athostoc,

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that our services and facilities has delighted your stay at G Suites Hotel. I would share your compliments to my great team.

We are looking forward to see you soon and spend your remarkable experience with G Suites Hotel.

General Manager G Suites Hotel Surabaya
Magelang, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was my first experience staying at this hotel. From 27 - 29 May 2014 I slept in room 301. In general I did not find any significant problems during my stay.

Pros: fast check in - check out, value for money, friendly staffs, the room is not too large but efficient comfortable and quiet, clean and comfortable bed, strong shower with good warm temperature, breakfast menu is various enough, centrally located, near shops and local restaurant, easy to get taxi, free internet wifi connection with average speed, good free fitness center with whirlpool and sauna.

Cons: no zero calorie / diet sweetener in room or restaurant, 1 of 2 elevators did not operate on the day 2 of my stay, on the 2nd day afternoon when I returned from my office I found my room was not cleaned by the house keeping staffs. Thanks to the General Manager Mr. Zainul Arifin and his staff who have responsive and quickly resolve my complaint.

I plan to stay at this hotel again on my next visit. Recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Alex Santosa,

Thank your for your valuable time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that our services and facilities has delighted your stay. Your comments and feedbacks are valuable for improving our service quality and delivering the excellent service always.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced about the under maintenence guest lift and delay make up room. It's our concern to improve our property condition and deliver excellent service to our awesome guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing G Suites Hotel and we're looking forward to welcome you back at G Suites Hotel.