“amazing”

Ranked #23 of 129 Hotels in Surabaya
Jakarta, Indonesia
“amazing”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

welcome canapes are cute. Breakfast not so special but worth. I bought 2 nights but by own mistake i only spent one night there but it was amazing. Would love to recommend this hotel to anyone who wanna go travel to surabaya city.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Ms. Tasya,

I would like to thank you for choosing Mercure Mirama Surabaya for your stay and shared positive comment.

I was very delighted to know that you would love to recommend Mercure Grand Mirama Surabaya to anyone who would like to stay in Surabaya city. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Mercure Grand Mirama Surabaya.

Sugito Adhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Indonesian first
Makassar, Indonesia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I got promotion rate from accord member then I stay here one night before travelling to malang my husband's hometown. We arrive early in the morning before check in time, but they can handle our luggage very well. The hotel near taman bungkul one of garden in surabaya so I walk around the hotel waiting my check in time. The surrounding area is good, near restaurant and taman bungkul also provide many local food in cheap price. The hotel for me is not luxury at all but it is nice as the price is affordable. The breakfast is so so, and also have traditional cakes. I can try jamu when I've finished my breakfast. O ya as I remember I check out on sunday, and the main road in front of hotel is car free day.. so you can watch people do sport and calisthenics .The room is clean even it's old but not really excited if you often stay in new hotel and new design...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Mrs. Yessy,

It has been our great pleasure to welcome you at Mercure Mirama Surabaya and thank you for sharing your feelings about your stay with us.

It is feedback such as yours that enables us to reinforce the quality of our service and we really appreciate your constructive comments We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again

Makassar, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I got very good nite sleep at the hotel's room. It's not luxury enough (I choose standard room, thou) but very neat and clean. I've just heard about guest's complaining while I'm in a line to checking in, that they found a nail (or something sharp) appear from the bed. Fortunately I have never found anything like it untuk the day I checked out.
The staff are helpful enough, although they lack of smile but I don't bother coz I came for business not for leisure.
The breakfast not included in my reservation (I reservated from web travel agent) so I can not say anything about the food.
The room...this will I tell much...the bed was so comfy, I got queen size bed, firm and thick wich is so comfy for me. The sheet was in good condition also the pillow. The floor not too clean in the corners but it was clean enough in the center.
Bathroom were very clean, the smell is good and all the amenities are fulfilled. The water is running good in hot and cold.
Overall the hotel was in good condition and clean. I enjoyed my stay and will be staying again on next visit.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Mr. Desiree,

Regarding proces checking, we have instructed our Front Office Manager to rectify the problem immediately. Rest assured that we will emphasize on training for the comfort of our future guests.

Jakarta
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My second stay at the mercure. Overall the hotel is not bad, but has nothing special to offer either.

Although the location is pretty central, there's really nothing much to do around the hotel unless you have a car. Taxi was hard to get when I was there, but it was raining and was during rush hours so I can somewhat understand that. Staffs were generally courteous and friendly.

As a platinum member, I was happily upgraded upon request, but even the upgraded room was simply a very large room with some additional empty space. Room was clean but felt a bit musty. Considering that platinum members are supposed to be getting "the best room in the hotel", it's quite a disappointment.
During my first visit, my le club point was not posted at all, so I specifically reminded them to make sure the points posted this time. The points immediately posted this time, but only for around 40% of the supposed earned points.

With the abundance of new hotels in Surabaya, this hotel certainly need to improve on their offerings. For the price, Mercure provided spacious rooms in an okay location, but I think there are a lot of better alternatives in Surabaya.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear Mr. Setyono,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Mirama Surabaya. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. About the room musty and point Le Club, I have noted and follow up this matter.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Mercure Surabaya Hotel is the excellent choice to stay at Surabaya. Very conveniently located in the city, having all the amenities for the pleasure and business travellers. The Hotel staff are very professional, caring for the customers and ready to assist at any time of the day.They are very polite, smiling and caring.

Room Tip: Any room is very good at this Hotel
Dear Mr. Sangeedeet,

I was very delighted to know that you had comment about Mercure Mirama Surabaya is excellent choice to stay at Surabaya, staff is ready and caring for the customers and ready to assist at any time, polite and smilling. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

Semarang, Indonesia
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stay at Mercure Surabaya for two days. Hotel overall is good, room is spacious and clean. The staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast have variety menu and the food is ok. The most benefit is the hotel located in central Surabaya, very strategic location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Mr. Untung,

I was very delighted to know that you had comment about overall hotel is good and room is clean spacious also staffs are helpful and friendly and the most benefit is the location hotel is in central Surabaya . Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.