“recommended for hangout and giving surprise”

Domicile Kitchen & Lounge
Ranked #34 of 1,660 Restaurants in Surabaya
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: European, International, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Surabaya, Indonesia
“recommended for hangout and giving surprise”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

have been here for two times. the first experience was not so good. I admit it that this place have a very beautiful interior. but i didn't feel comfortable while i am inside. that cause because all the noise that comes from the activity inside the restaurant (that moment was very crowded).all the sound was echoing that makes me must shout when talking with my friends. But i think that disturbance will not happen if we seat outside at the outdoor area. the food, i give it score 7 out of 10. the food are not bad at all bu need more improve.

My second visit was at march 2014. actually i was pranked by my friends because a week before i went there was my birthday. so my friends already made some arrangement with the staffs so all of the are conspiring to prank me. the most memorable are when the waiter give me a salty cappucino (because he put tons of salt into my cappucino) and super spicy pizza to me, before i realized that i was pranked (when my friends and the staffs came out from vip room bringing baloon and cake to me with singing happy birthday out loud)..

so this place is recommended for you who wants to give surprise to your friends because you can arrange the surprise with the staff. and also, this place are quite nice to hang out with friends.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Yosafat H

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Wow, great ambience & environment”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is my second time here. At first time i visited, me and my italian friend came. I like the environment. But the pizzas was very ordinary. Too sweet for us. But i like risotto, so tasty for me.

And now, my 2nd visit with my family to celebrating my son's birthday.. Your seafood risotto (still yummy), wagyu cheese burger, sirloin steak got my attention. Great taste.

I dont like your man bathroom, the urinoir's model doesnt comfort me. And about membership program. Why domicile doesnt have any kind of membership program? Thats too bad, because i often bring my colleagues to have a meeting or dinner on cafe/lounge.

Ovrall, we only had a great experience about ambience and environmetn. Thats it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank nYoT_nYoT
“My first experience dinner at this place”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is the first time I have dinner with my friends and I ordered Lamb Chop , I request to the waiter " Medium Rare " but they bring me " Medium " and I have to wait again for 10 minutes for them brings me exactly I want and order . What happened next is I lost my appetite . . they should avoid this things to happened if they want to leave an excellent experience specially it is not busy hours.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Nora S
Jakarta
“Superb Place !”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have visited Surabaya at least twice a month for business purposes, and finally I got an invitation for a dinner with colleagues to this place.
Surprisingly, the ambiance is awesome unlike any other restaurants here.
Food tastes great, and service is great as well.
I will definitely come to Domicile again on my next visit.
Highly recommended !!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank foodist85
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best risotto ever...”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Try the risotto, and tortellini... And you will thank you to me, hahahaha...
Just joking, the atmosphere is good, and maybe to crowded for me...

• Visited April 2014