Review Highlights
Huge "amusement" park with limited activities

Reviewed 6 days ago
Culture820626
Singapore
Family outing

There is a ticket for entrance, I forgot how much since our tour guide who pay for us. This place... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2018
Hetty M
Bintan Island, Indonesia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 days ago

Cheap entrance fee 15k rupiahs and there are some rides. Honestly, I didn't do my research before heading over, in view of the trip, it seems to be an abandoned amusement park to me. Facilities seem to be quite limited, some places are abandon for quite some time - with the rusty metals and fallen buildings and water theme park area is only for children. Poor maintenance makes me a bit upset. Nevertheless, they have a few beaches but we hesitated to approach the sea. Looks like there is a foam party at a limited timing (I didn't manage to attend that). It's a huge area covered but I suggest lowering your expectation.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A number of sports and music event are held here. Other than that, the place looks very old and about to breakdown. You surely do not want to take the rides there as they do not sound safe.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This place open day and night time. Foam party is the most wanted activity, i can saw from number of passenger visit
Food corner and coffee shop are available. Place for eat also available if you thinking to bring your own food.
Some activity will need to get additional fee, therefore kept small money all the time, cos the place just good to visit and enjoy with your couple, families or friends

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Ocarina and the water park within and to be honest I would advise to stay away. This water park is a safety hazard, the water is visibly dirty and mouldy and all equipment within damaged and in need of repair / refurbishment. The general park requires an entry fee and there are rides but very little action and people in the place and hence most closed.

The beach is also very dirty.

Recommend to stay away and visit other places.

2  Thank Mtrab33
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I think most problem of Batam City was drainase, at every place i visited it's always a puddle. as like this Ocarina Park, and accidentally it's been raining. So flood are everywhere, but it makes more good memories, since the ambience was very calm, gloomy & at this place first i hear about Gambus Sabyan. It's really complete the situation.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The best place to bring your family enjoy the day. Cheap entrance fee 10k rupiahs and there are some rides. We usually rent bike or mini pedicab and play some rides. Some family having picnic there or flying kite. Beautiful beach scenery but couldn't swim. I suggest to go there on weekend or holiday..because on weekday it's so quite and some rides, food stands are closed. This place should be perfect if some improvements are made. Some facilities need to be fixed, toilet should be cleaned more often. Poor maintenance make me a bit upset.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I’ve been told this place comes to life during the weekends. During the week had a walk around and it is well maintained and clean enough but would love to see it humming, seemed sad with no one there.

1  Thank Sandy R
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If you are planning a trip here. Don't bother. It's a waste of time and there is nothing to do. Rides are all closed and there was hardly any cabbies around the area.

1  Thank LLam90
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Once i come with one friends from singapore at weekends.. it was so fun to spent time and play around there and enjoy the food.

2  Thank Esther R
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The ocarina provide a complex area for children play. every saturday and sunday there is a bubble party in the afternoon. The beach is okay since we can see the word of welcome to batam clearly facing to batam center. The only think I should to remind is bring enough money since restaurant inside not cheap in sell the product

1  Thank Tommy_Budhi_Santoso