Review Highlights
Worth visit, Good Ambience

Took up the Honey spa package. Pricing was affordable, staff are able to speak English. The waiting... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Eugeneho_24
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Body Spa Treatments , The Secret Wine Spa experience

ELsays
Singapore, Singapore

1,217 results
All reviews couple room yogurt steam bath aromatic massage single room nice ambience value for money second visit full body excellent service my friend body scrub return again customer service reasonable price foot massage place is clean
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Took up the Honey spa package.
Pricing was affordable, staff are able to speak English. The waiting area have complimentary snacks and drinks for u the eat before your spa session.
The massage was good and the spa session was very relaxing. The ambience of whole room was very relaxing. Makes you feel relax and you are able to just relax yourself.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The online booking with them at their website was great . They have fast response via email. Was very happy when we called to ask if there is any earlier time available and they manage to arrange it for us. As is was a ladies trip we choose the most pampering SPA "The Secret Wine Spa" although the price is on the high side in Batam we felt so worth it. The staff are friendly and the Spa room was very clean . will definitely return to Spa secret if i visit Batam again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booking on line was fast and efficient with speedy replies.Spa treatments were great. My mother has knee problems and she enjoyed her self very much. My sister n bro in law enjoyed so much that he slept during treatment. Thank u for the well spent Spa treatments.

Reviewed 1 week ago

So it was my first time getting a spa treatment and the personnel were very accommodating. All of them welcomed us well and even helped to store our luggage temporarily while we're doing the treatment. My therapist/masseuse did a great job. She interacted and made sure I wasn't awkward there. It really made my day. However, my pedicure treatment didn't leave me impressed like i did with the spa. It was the traditional but it felt like it was an express pedicure. While my mum was still having her pedicure, mine was done too quickly I had to wait for her for a good 10 mins when we started off at the same time. If the reason was because I had lesser dead skin, sure. But I would really appreciate if the technician smiled more and interact rather than zoom through the whole process. Just makes it a bummer when the whole spa thing heightened my spirits.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Took a 3hr spa session. It was average and session ended way ahead of time. Room setting was lovely. Steam room was not warm enough although it had lots of mists. Our previous experience was way much better.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Opted for the couple room for the herbal spa package, and there is a jacuzzi bathtub in the couple room, and a shower area. The massage was mediocre, to be honest, we had better ones... was kinda disappointed with the massage skill of the masseur.

Reviewed 1 week ago

All is good just the staircase is high for my aging mum... Wish not say more stop asking for 100 words

Reviewed 1 week ago

Spa and massage were great. Tea and cookies were provided after the spa. Spa room was clean too! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on 23/10/2018 with wife and son and daughter in - law. Still the Spa is the best with the massage.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a quick birthday break in Batam 2 weeks ago. Visited the outlet twice in 3days. The service is super excellent.Staff member is very professional Sure to visit this outlet again for my next visit to Batam