It was horrible. The lobby looked fine (don't be decieved by the looks of the lobby). The rooms were horrible!!! It was NOT well kept and run down. Now let's run through the items.
1. The toilet
The toilet paper dispenser was so far away from the toilet bowl! There were cobwebs near the mirrors - which also meant that no proper house keeping was done. The bath tubs had sawdust from the ceiling! Yucks and totally disgusting.
2. The room
The guest chair was broken. The seat was coming apart and we couldn't even sit on it. The cupboards couldn't even be opened and had a foul smell!
3. The bed
The bed was creaky and not comfortable at all. Sheets were DIRTY. Oh my gosh.
4. The staff + hotel overall
The staff couldn't really understand English. They had only partial aircon switched on. t was very warm and humid.
Seriously, I do not know why this hotel even had good reviews. It's time for a MAJOR OVERHAUL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Hotel Tanjung Pinang is located at Jalan Adi Sucipto. Only 20 minutes from Seaport and 5 minutes from Airport. Closed to the central business district, commercial center and government offices. The Hotel superbly designed with a landscape and resort architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel And Resort Tanjung Pinang
- Comfort Hotel & Resort Tanjung Pinang Bintan Island, Riau Islands