This is kinda out of the way and its a very new establishment that aims to be less expensive and something different compared to the very established luxury resorts.
Unexpectedly the command of English from the local staff here is alot much better than those in Angsana Resort. This resort is still in development stage, thus its very quiet and not alot you can do , except
3. Go to hunt for crab/clams during low tidea nd fishing... excellent range of clams and fishes
Do not try this place if what you are looking for pampering.
However. it should be great for group community get-away and families.
I do think there is potential once its facilities such as flying fox and gym are completed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Sayang Resort nestled on the petite Kampoeng Sebong Pereh at the north-western coast of Bintan island, Indonesia. Just 55 minutes from Singapore by high-speed catamaran and a 30 minutes drive to the resort.Breathtaking sea views, private candle light dinner, and a range of accommodation options that suite your own preference makes Bintan Sayang the perfect choice for the ultimate vacation, from a romantic weekend gateway all the way to a well-deserved family break.Bintan Sayang Resort helps you to avoid the rigid style of modern resorts, with emphasis on preserving the natural environment and a relaxed ambience, yet at the same time providing modern comfort, facilities and excellent local seafood. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Sayang Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Sayang Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands