Had a weekend getaway wth my girlfriends. The pick-up from ferry terminal to hotel was efficiently arranged. Upon arrival, we were served by their staff, Dely, who made sure that we were comfortably checked into our two pool and ocean facing rooms. The beach is clean and beautiful. The pool was fabulous, loved it. The rooms were fine (but could do with some upgrading/reno) - bed mattress was firm enough, pillows were firm enough too. One thing, the bathroom - the bathtub in our fourth floor room looks like it needs a change(kind of old and dirty looking). Breakfast spread was not too bad. Food at restaurants were a bit expensive. On the whole, a positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands