Our family stayed at Angsana Bintan in July 2014, It was just what we needed after a busy holiday. The weather was perfect and the staff were amazing and nothing was too hard. We stepped off the bus and was greeted by MoMo and her big smile. She sat us down with a welcome drink then went about checking us in, this was done in a very professional manner. My family stayed in a 2 bedroom unit, yes it was a little tired looking however it was clean and had everything we needed.We spent at lot of time enjoying the facilities from the welcoming pool, the amazing private beach and the wonderful Pantai's grill & Lotus café. The staff at both were friendly and the service was excellent. A special mention to Putra at Pantai Grill you were amazing and defiantly made our dinners wonderful. We had a wonderful holiday and would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands